American Le Mans items

Posted by shlund 
Re: American Le Mans items
Date: January 28, 2010 02:40PM
Posted by: shlund
Short Information: Two ALMS tracks - Lime Rock Park and Miller motorsports Park will soon be ready for download.

Please note that they are just conversions and need a lot of work from the fine people that can do that for us... A job for you..?? :)

But take a look in download section, 'Cart and other tracks', they will soon be there...
Date: February 01, 2010 09:40PM
Complete gp3sound file and complete menu pics for ALMS available here:

[www.mediafire.com]

Back up your files before copying these into your GP3 or better: copy your GP3 folder and rename it GP3 ALMS (just an example) and move it back into your Microprose folder alongside the original GP3 folder. Now you can totaly customize the whole game in that folder for ALMS with sounds, menus, tracks, carshapes, cockpits and more....

Back ground music with real ALMS ambience sound also available here:

[www.mediafire.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2010 09:54PM by shlund.
Date: February 01, 2010 10:24PM
Posted by: drafi5
Both links do not work for me, Henrik.

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Date: February 02, 2010 12:21PM
drafi5 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Both links do not work for me, Henrik.
>
>
>
> Happy racing from Germany !!!

Hmmm I'll try to look into it, I'm no expert in using the Mediafire sites... If someone have a good advice please do not hesitate to contact me. I just uploaded the files om "my files" and copied the link to this tread... Perhaps more is needed..

Found out that its because I'm not a Media Pro member... I can't link directly to the files, sorry for that.

If anyone have possibillity to upload bigger files about 50MB please let me know..

For now I have uploaded the gp3sound file for ALMS, so it would be available soon...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2010 12:56PM by shlund.
Date: February 04, 2010 10:59AM
13min wonderful ALMS race from the 5th race in 2009 to be seen here:

[www.americanlemans.com]

:)
Date: February 10, 2010 03:46PM
ALMS rewiev from MidOhio 2009 ready here:

[www.americanlemans.com]

Date: February 16, 2010 09:12PM
A second version of the Miller Motorsports Park with a few more details just uploaded...

Just overwrite the previous files..
Date: February 18, 2010 08:11PM
Approx. 15min ALMS racing review 2009 at Road America can be seen here:

[www.americanlemans.com]

Date: February 21, 2010 10:41AM

Le Mans 24h 1978 carset is uploaded and soon will be available here, enclosed are carset, carshape a preview and a old-style pit monitor from the days where there were no pit monitors.
Thanks to Henrik for his works.

Date: February 27, 2010 05:52PM
14 min review of the 8th round in the ALMS series from Mosport, Canada now ready for us here:

[www.americanlemans.com]

Date: February 28, 2010 09:20PM
Another version of Miller Motorsports Park soon available with 'original' background/horizon made from screenshots of the ALMS race 2009...
Date: March 06, 2010 04:32PM
Petit Le Mans review 2009 now available.. (9th round of ALMS)

The highly anticipated battle between the Peugeots and the Audis lived up to expectations in qualifying and the early part of the race. Both Montagny and Sarrazin had to fight back from a lap down on more than one occasion after the Peugeots’ early race setup struggles.

Take a look here: [www.americanlemans.com]

Date: March 11, 2010 11:04AM
15min review from Laguna Seca ALMS 2009 round 10 and last race of the year can be seen here:

[www.americanlemans.com]

Date: March 29, 2010 05:19PM
An ALMS 2010 carset with slightly modifyed carshape will soon be ready for download...

The ALMS 2010 season started at Sebring 12H; take a look here: [www.americanlemans.com]
Date: March 29, 2010 05:59PM
A little preview:

Date: October 04, 2010 08:14PM
Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta just done and Peugeot did a 1-2 finish ahead of Audi... An ALMS 2010 Petit Le Mans carset is soon ready for download with full team art and various pit monitors for your own choise of team... :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy