IRL 2002 Carset preview

Posted by TheSmokingPen 
IRL 2002 Carset preview
Date: October 29, 2002 01:24PM
Posted by: TheSmokingPen
Work has temporarily been suspended on the CART 2002 updates, but I will be returning to them very shortly, after I have finsihed the IRL 2002 carset that I've been chunnering on about for ages. It's nearly done and to prove it, I've attached the preview shots as far as they're done. Missing are the Team Cheever cars, as well as the Team Menard and Pennzoil Panther cars.

Hope you like what you see - like it says, available soon, following which I will be returning to the CART updates, starting with Rockingham.

The Pen

Re: IRL 2002 Carset preview
Date: October 29, 2002 02:17PM
Posted by: Ellis
Paul, wana try making an update to make it so when raining you can see 2 feet in front of you? Seems cart runs under thos conditions

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: October 30, 2002 06:15AM
Posted by: simonsteele
LOL.

They look great Paul

Date: October 30, 2002 07:11AM
Posted by: Ellis
Do you make carshapes too paul? This is tempting me to install GP3

do they work in GP3 2000?

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy