GPGSL GP3-2000 2010 season - Australia GP - July 18th - The final: H.H. Wiencke x M. de Bruyker!!!

Posted by GPGSL-3 
Well, another victory, but no title!! Anyway, we won constructors championship!!

Thanks to Mal Stoddart, who had a fantastic debut season!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2010 06:17PM by Rod_vs.
congratulations to Hans for winning the 2nd title:-)

starting from 11-12 into next season isn't too bad:-)

My GPGSL Career
That was so close until the last finish of the season, but now it is done: the second championship.
Thanks to the whole team and all supports during the season, congratulations to my friend Marcus,
great result for his first season, but now it is time for a glass of red wine. Cheers !

Happy racing from Germany
Helmut.

Congratulations, Helmut!!! Absolutely brillant!!!

Site updated. See here final standings:

Well, 16th is my personal best champioship finish.

Still a lot of work to be done with the team because we finished 10th in the constructors championship.

BTW, congratulations to Helmut for the second title. :)

-----------------------------------------------------

well im happy with 13th in my first year :) but as always more improvement needed for next season :)

Congrats to Helmut for second championship title ! And many thanks for everyone involved for exciting and fair driving !
See all of you next season, maybe...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2010 11:01PM by andrzej pilaszkiewicz.
A great " Congratulations " to you Helmut... just like I said... the oldest guys in the championship are ONE and TWO.

@ my teamboss Roberto Scandura: thanks for using your car, she did very well, sorry I didn't win the championship (2nd place) or teamchampionship (2nd place).
bud Two times second place is not bad... it's a good beginning for next year for Drivers performences and Team performences.

@ my teammate Claudio Savina: thanks for your friendship and support in the pits and on the track, you rock my friend and you know now what ZEN means allright.

@ our Pitcrew and Technicians: thx for everything and your fantastic work through the season, I love you Girls and Boys.

I will thank everyone for their support during - my divorce - the last months, it's not over yet but without you all guys, it wouldn't have been easy and I really enjoyed this 2010 Season.

Not bad for my first season and I'll be back with a vengeance next year, if I still can drive for VTR Racing.

Now it's time for a beer, cheers to you all (B)

God's speed,

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Ok. Congratulations to Helmut for his title, now he can write on the rear wing of his car "back to back". (Y)
@ The Boss and Marcus: sorry guys, i did my best but it has not been enough neither to help Marcus win the championship, nor the Team to win the Constructors championship.
I had a good start and middle part of the season, but a bad ending, when it was so important to bring points, as i was out of the fight for the title.
Anyway, a good 2nd place both in drivers and teams.
Zen has been very useful, but now it's time for a great glass of cold beer! (B)
Cheers! (in italian: salute!)
Congratulations to the winner Driver and Constructor!

It was a pleasant first season with a surprising race win.

For next season, unfortunately I've lost my driver slot at Warrior, so i´m free and available to join other team.

I would also like to congratulate ItalianEnglish team, because they won against my team, even tough my target at the beginning of the season was to trash them.

But i don't want to say goodbye, without congratulatinG the one who works his socks off making it all possible while we just wait for results on out sofa....OBRIGADO ROB_vs!
Hi Ivo! Maybe it's time for us to make an all Portuguese team... :)

X_Acto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Ivo! Maybe it's time for us to make an all
> Portuguese team... :)

If there was a free team slot i would go for it...that's for sure!

És Português? Boa surpresa...De onde?
Lisboa / Alverca...

So the season comes to an end, kinda sad to see us propping up the rest of the table but still it's been a pleasure to be involved in this championship

Maybe MPR will return to the championship one day in the future but for now our time has come to an end

Thanks to Rod for organising this series, also congrats to Helmut on the drivers championship and also to One Racing on becoming Constructors champions

Also thanks to Leo my team mate this year

I'd finally just like to say I would like to continue driving in this series if that's possible

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Warrior team begins to search for a new test driver. The conversations already started and we contacted a driver. Now, we and the virtual racing world are waiting for a definition!

Saudações Brasileiras! - Brazilian Greetings! - Brasilianische Grüße! - Saludos de Brasil! - البرازيلي تحيات - Salutations du Brésil! - Saluti brasiliano! - ブラジルのご挨拶!- Brazylijscy Pozdrowienia! - Бразильский Привет!
Forget the message. Warrior signed with Reinaldo Rodrigues as test-driver!!

VTR Engineering's buletin:

The VTR Managment is proud to announce the closure of the 2009-2010 season. It has been a very positive period for the team in all its branches, from the junior teams to the GPGSL, to the main class E.R.L.. No need to say more about the satisfaction from watching our cars fighting for the championships at every level. But this must be not a final target but a base for more and bigger achievements in the next years.
As this year went to the archive, a new one is waiting to start and every man inside the team will be called soon to a new effort. A great thanks goes to our sponsors who trusted us and supported us in these adventures, but a special and warm thanks goes to our fans who never stop to believe in what we do following the team worldwide. To them goes the promise to continue providing a top quality racing experience.

The team proudly invites fans and press to the VTR Summer Camp which will take place in the first week of August at Pergusa where all the VTR drivers and crews will cheer the fans with many exibitions and there will be the chance for new talents to prove themselves in the mini cup hosted in the glorious track around the lake.

Rome - 26 jul
(H)

-------------------------------

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2010 04:18PM by R_Scandura.
:( You ruined the surprise! ;)

Rod_vs Wrote:
> Forget the message. Warrior signed with Reinaldo
> Rodrigues as test-driver!!
gboalves Escreveu:
> :( You ruined the surprise! ;)

PT: Guilherme, vc nao falou que era pra guardar segredo... hehehehe
EN: You didn't tell me to maintain secret of this!! hehehehe

I'm happy to have signed with the Warrior to be a test pilot, to me is an honor to work with this team, I'll do my best to fulfill my role as best as possible.

"Sou brasileiro e não desisto nunca"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2010 05:41PM by ro4die.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy