Re: tracks needed
Date: November 30, 2009 05:28PM
Posted by: savinaclaudio
@ettore
Many thanks.
Date: December 18, 2009 03:57PM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
Hope I am not being a pain by bringing this up again, but I am after some tracks as I am trying to build a full 1984 season.

Kyalami
Dijon

Of course I am after any layout that most closely resembles the 1984 season.

Also I am searching for Marcos Togni's Nurburgring 2003 as that was the base for abcdefg's '84 version.

I appreciate this is a lot to ask for in one go so any small bits of help or pointers as to where these tracks can be downloaded would be great. :)

Finally, if Rob reads this - I downloaded your Zolder CC-line fix but there seems to be a jam error somewhere so there is grey on the roadside. Is this my error or something you did when playing with the dat? Seems that most of the kerbs are fine, just in some places is the grey void. I will upload a screenshot example if you wish.

Oh, my email is alanreidy@tiscali.co.uk

*EDIT* removed requests for two tracks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2009 04:38PM by St.Hubbins.
Date: December 18, 2009 04:05PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
for zolder you need the original jam folder.

-------------------------------
Date: December 18, 2009 04:26PM
Yeah, I have that. Will download the original again to check I have all the jams.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: December 18, 2009 04:29PM
Posted by: rob8791
St.Hubbins, 2 tracks you mentioned are here.

Date: December 18, 2009 04:37PM
Too many Robs!!!

Scandura - I realised my problem is that I am using 2000 and the track points to some Argentina jams. I can solve this by copying them from the 1.13 folder I suppose.

Rob8791 - thanks, I forgot about your site.

Initial post ammended now :)

Date: December 18, 2009 04:40PM
should be, copy the arg3jam folder in 2k and should work

Date: December 23, 2009 02:59PM
Posted by: abdelkader
I didn't want to make a new topic so I'm asking here.
I am completing IRL 2007 trackpack and I still need the following tracks to have'em all:

- Iowa Speedway
- Richmond International Raceway
- Nashville Superspeedway
- Kentucky Speedway
- Edmonton, Blatchford Field Airport

If possible I'd like to have software versions of those tracks

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2009 11:50AM by abdelkader.
Date: December 24, 2009 10:00AM
Posted by: holemad
Michigan SW has been sent
Date: December 24, 2009 10:43AM
Posted by: Jackal
I did an IRL season some time ago (maybe a year or 1,5 years ago) and back then, Richmond, Iowa and Kentucky were nowhere to be found, so probably they had never been made. Can't remember if I had been looking for Nashville at all. Anyway, I guess that probably those tracks do not exist for GP3.
Date: December 24, 2009 11:08AM
Jackal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I did an IRL season some time ago (maybe a year or
> 1,5 years ago) and back then, Richmond, Iowa and
> Kentucky were nowhere to be found, so probably
> they had never been made. Can't remember if I had
> been looking for Nashville at all. Anyway, I guess
> that probably those tracks do not exist for GP3.

:/ I was afraid of getting such answer.

@Dirk
Thanks for Michigan :) I don't rememeber how many times I already thanked you. You're a great one

Date: December 24, 2009 12:04PM
@ abdelkader
if you are interested, Kentucky Speedway is identical to Kansas Speedway (available in my oval beta pack) 2.414 miles anticlockwise. I'm not expert of ovals and if nobody has nothing to blame about angles and banking I can dare to say you can use Kansas in place of Kentucky :)
Only banking are slightly different. if you want it can be a 5 minutes work to do to adjust it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2009 12:06PM by R_Scandura.
Date: December 24, 2009 12:14PM
I already have your ovals pack and have Kansas. That's a good thing to know those two can be replaced. Please, make those adjustments. It'd be fantastic :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy