Posted by MarkCichonski 
Setups for Valencia Street Circuit
Date: September 12, 2009 06:49AM
Posted by: MarkCichonski
Anyone have a good setup for Valencia?
Re: Setups for Valencia Street Circuit
Date: September 12, 2009 11:44AM
Posted by: Jackal
Give me your e-mail-address and I send you one - no idea if it's "good" in your opinion, but I quite like it. It's enough as long as your just racing the CCs.
Date: September 12, 2009 01:46PM
Posted by: MarkCichonski
Date: September 14, 2009 07:22AM
Posted by: bonyardboy
Date: September 14, 2009 12:11PM
Posted by: Jackal
If you want it, ask MarkCichonski for it. I'm too lazy to send it more than once...
Date: September 14, 2009 06:19PM
Posted by: savinaclaudio
Ok guys: there is no a "good" setup for a track. It depends upon:
1. your driving style
2. the MD file of the track (with the features of the track as grip, air efficiency...)
3. the physic file you are using (Gp3 or Gp32k originals, or custom ones).

A tip: try to set the rear wing and the gear ratio to get about the same top speed of the CC, then set the front wing as you like.
Even the brake balance is very important.
If you speen a lot exiting the corners, set the differential to high and soften the rear anti roll bar.
Remember, a racing car setup is always a matter of compromise between grip and speed.
Hope this can help you.
Ps. i'll have a look if a have a setup for Valencia, and let you know.
Bye
Date: September 14, 2009 06:44PM
Posted by: ErickVonDraxeler
Seems that you're right, Savina... In real F1, the rear wing is almost never adjusted... It's more the front wing instead...

This may solve the problem I have with Belini's Monza, where I struggle to reach 349kph, when CCs reaches over 350 easily (353, not sure...)

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Season 9 - #18 Erick Von Draxeler - #35 Marcus Bongardt
Date: September 15, 2009 10:28AM
Posted by: savinaclaudio
Yes, rear wing is set to reach the top speed, remember the gear razio setup is very important to get a few more Kph (i mean a good gear ratio can make you gain even 4-5 kph).
Bye
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy