indycar tracks

Posted by bigpopopof 
indycar tracks
Date: August 26, 2009 11:20AM
Posted by: bigpopopof
Sorry my english is very bad also i write in french and i resume my minds.

Je suis un fan indycar, CART je ne trouve pas des circuits comme Houston 2006 or 2007,Toronto 2009 San josé et Edmonton. Avec des sponsors comme Budweiser,Honda,Toyota ou Fed Ex.

Pourquoi????????

La communauté indycar serait elle entrin de mourrir ou de ne plus jouer à grand prix 3.

Certe RFACTOR Mod indycar 1995, cart 2000 à 2006 et le mod 2007 ont ils tués la communauté de GP3?

Y a t"il quelqu'un qui peut creer les carsets 1993,1994,1995,1996,1997 and 1999 cart carsets.

Merci de me repondre je fais essyer de le traduire en ANglais.

I found there are few people who built cart tracks and carsets of indycar whyyyy?

Rfactor is better than grand prix 3
Thanks all people who loves indycar et gp3
Re: indycar tracks
Date: August 26, 2009 11:52AM
Posted by: R_Scandura
we have not those tracks for those years because there are not authors who can work on them. Probably we have those carsets in the download section. Xacto made a stream of carsets for cart and IRL

RFactor mods (as well as gp4, gtr, and more to come) killed gp3 because gp3 is 10 years old. Obvious they are better. simple as is.

-------------------------------
Date: August 26, 2009 01:36PM
Posted by: Brett Sinclair
I think GP3 is better then rFactor...tried rFactor and don't like it at all...sorry!!!

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Date: August 26, 2009 01:54PM
Posted by: drafi5
I don´t like that "this game is better than that", it is always a point of view,
why don´t you play more than one game and try out what is the best you like.
I play GP3, 2k, GP4, rFactor, GTR2, F1C, SCGT...but my heart belongs to GP3,
I play it since it came out.

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Date: August 26, 2009 02:05PM
The same as me Helmut...tried them all, but my heart and soul lays with GP3!
.. and if I say that I don't like rFactor,then I don't like rFactor...hate that STEAM bussiness...that's my opinion!!!

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
Date: August 26, 2009 02:45PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
lol i don't even have rfactor
tried GP4 and abandoned because can't get to install anything...
tried gtr/gtr2 but abandoned because with keyboard is unplaylable...
tried race07 but my pc almost exploded...
tried f1c 99/0something but ah well, forget it...
tried a couple of F1 official game but in Commodore64 had better games...
tried toca race driver 3 but life is not always arcade...

no wonder that the only racing game still running here is gp3

-------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2009 02:46PM by R_Scandura.
Date: August 26, 2009 03:09PM
Posted by: brazilian
I agree with my french friend up here.
I also would like to see this indy tracks in gp3 such as San Jose and Edmonton, among others around the world. Strange thing that in the past were the informations about the circuits were very, very few, the tracks were created much faster than nowadays. Today we have youtube with tons of great videos and the google earth good aereal views. I also agree that there are a lot of other games better than gp3, but love is love my friends...

Best regards from Brasil!!!

Fábio Bachiega
Date: August 26, 2009 04:58PM
brazilian schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree with my french friend up here.
> I also would like to see this indy tracks in gp3
> such as San Jose and Edmonton, among others around
> the world. Strange thing that in the past were the
> informations about the circuits were very, very
> few, the tracks were created much faster than
> nowadays. Today we have youtube with tons of great
> videos and the google earth good aereal views. I
> also agree that there are a lot of other games
> better than gp3, but love is love my friends...

I agree as well... we must chance some things, there are still a lot of people over the world playing this game GP3 and with not such a sofisticated and latest model of PC as mine...some are still driving via keyboard instead of a wheel.
I know this is an F1 game but why can't we all together make it also an Indy Cart and former Champ Car game with nice carsets and tracks, just like we also make LeMans sets and the great LeMans circuit.
If we have to gain some more fans for this site we should do that and keep it alive... The Beatles and Joe Cocker had a song at the time called " With a little help from my friends" why can't we!!! ;)

Question: I am desperately seeking for the Euroseries CARSHAPE for GP3 v1.13,... if someone got this carshape can you please send it to my PM.

Thanks in advance,

marcusdebruyker@gmail.com

Date: August 26, 2009 05:35PM
Posted by: Rod_vs
I make tracks, but I learned only until topic 6!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Date: August 26, 2009 05:58PM
Posted by: Briere
I play GP3, GP4 and F1C. They're all equal imho, depends on everyone's point of view. I play Volvo The Game as well, and I think it's simply AWESOME ! But it's a saloon car sim, so nothing to compare with the games I mentioned above
Date: August 26, 2009 06:01PM
Posted by: drafi5
Please check your mail, Marcus.

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Date: August 26, 2009 06:07PM
Already done Helmut...thank you :)

Date: August 26, 2009 07:46PM
For me the best tracks are Long Beach,Denver,Montreal,Downtown miami, Saint Petersbourg,cleveland and for Ovals Motegi,Milwaukee,Chicago,Eurospeedway,Rockingham

Thanks à Claudio for this job, Stephane Seguin for this carsets and all people who work for gp3.
Date: August 27, 2009 10:15AM
Posted by: savinaclaudio
My hearth belongs to Gp3: i have played many different car-race games, but Gp3 is my favourite, 'cause it's a simulation and not only a arcade. Gp2 was good for the time; other games did not give me the same pleasure of, for example, PitStop II for Commodore 64 (for those who remember the old, good C64...ah! youth!). So i vote for Gp3.

About indy tracks, and making Gp3 a Cart-IRL-Champcar game: it's already possible, we have a lot of tracks, cartsets, graphics, utility... We just miss a few nowadays tracks as Edmonton (but we have Cleveland! and if you don't know, another airport track, not used in IRL but wonderful, as Roberto Scandura's Bahia Blanca); San Jose (but it has been used only a couple of time, if i remember well; and we have a lot of street circuit: Surfers Paradise, Houston, Detroit, Long Beach, Miami, S. Petersburg, Tornoto, Vancouver, Monterrey Mex,...) and some ovals (but we have many great old and modern ovals: Motegi, Homestead, Indy, Michigan, Fontana, Atlanta, Pocono, Milwaukee, Chicago, Nazareth, Rio, Texas...

I have finished my first CART 2002 season, and now starting my second (1998, time is relative...) and i had to choose only 16 tracks, many others out of the season. And we have a lot of carsets, from 1998 to 2009 at least, of IRL, Champcar and Cart.

Bye
Date: August 27, 2009 10:37PM
Posted by: NBezold
Hello GP3 User ,

i can't get the GP3-Track San Jose . I don't know why not . Can anyone send it to my eMail-Adress
nbezold@web.de . Thanks a lot. A double Question at the end . Make anyone the tracks Edmonton an Rockingham (Infield-Course) ? .

Thanks and bye from Frankonia

Norbert
Date: August 28, 2009 06:50PM
Heyyyy san jose track i want also this track somebobdy know where download it?

Thanks guys..........
Date: August 28, 2009 09:05PM
Posted by: brazilian
Unfortunatelly this track doesn´t exists in gp3 @bigpopopof.
I would like to have it too.
As Edmonton...
Date: August 28, 2009 09:06PM
Posted by: holemad
Norbert, i've just send you the track; i believe its a beta. Its only the *.dat because its using the original monaco jams.

@ bigpopopof : can i get your mail plz?

greets
Dirk
Date: August 29, 2009 01:54PM
my email is bigpopopof@yahoo.fr

I hope to play this week end thank holemand
Date: August 29, 2009 03:29PM
Posted by: holemad
just sent the track, enjoy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy