track editor

Posted by barzotto 
track editor
Date: February 14, 2002 07:16AM
Posted by: barzotto
I m trying to learn how to use the track editor and I am in trouble before I even could start.
Any time I load a track I cannot see it. I jsut see the tree on the left window. I believe I somehow managed to eliminate the window on the right with the track layout but I cannot restore it. I know this is stupid but I am stacked. I also re-installed the editor but when I run it I am back where I started.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Re: track editor
Date: February 14, 2002 07:30AM
Posted by: Vader
Have you tried "Track/Track View"? The window with the track should pop up again this way. ANyway, I believe you have to get a registered copy of the editor to use it in a sensible way. We may call out for SEARCHBUTTON-MAN on this topic.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: February 14, 2002 07:36AM
Posted by: SEARCHBUTTON-MAN
Don't dispair! Here I am!

Check these links:

[www.php-service.de]

[www.php-service.de]

[www.php-service.de]

[www.php-service.de]

and finally the Master of track-editing himself, The ingenious and notorious Bruno Gourdo himself in thread:

[www.php-service.de]

Hope that helps.

Up, up and away!

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."
(Matthew 7,7)
Date: February 14, 2002 07:40AM
Posted by: Vader
SEARCHBUTTON-MAN, SEARCHBUTTON-MAN! Have you forgotten that we now can post REAL working links in here? This is what it should look like:

[www.php-service.de]

[www.php-service.de]

[www.php-service.de]

[www.php-service.de]

and finally the Master of track-editing himself, The ingenious and notorious Bruno Gourdo himself in thread:

[www.php-service.de]

Nevertheless, thank you man. The world would be so grey without thine splendour

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy