Valencia track

Posted by Pako 
Valencia track
Date: September 22, 2002 11:03AM
Posted by: Pako
Hi guys,
Does anybody know where to get the Valencia track for gp3???
I know somebody was making it, but this was last year...

Regards
F Caballero
Re: Valencia track
Date: September 23, 2002 03:49AM
Posted by: francisco
Is this the website you're talking about ???

[www.valenciatrackproject.tk]

Regards
F Caballero
Date: September 23, 2002 07:00PM
Posted by: jay_g
There is also an unfinished (but driveable) Valencia on this site: [www.ksw-home.co.uk]

Jay
Date: September 24, 2002 02:49AM
Posted by: francisco
Nice one!
Thakx Jay
Date: September 24, 2002 04:31PM
Posted by: jay_g
No prob.
Date: April 25, 2006 02:04PM
Posted by: degas
I'm looking for Valencia too. But the Kent Windridge's beta version to use wich the new Scandura's track. Could someone send it to me please? Thanks.
Date: April 25, 2006 10:52PM
Posted by: Brianf666
I have the three Windridge beta tracks (got them from the link given above). The track is interesting, to say the least.

Nico bites yer tyres!
Date: April 26, 2006 06:45PM
In the link there are some tracks, but I didn't find Valencia. I think the track isn't anymore there. :-(
Date: April 26, 2006 06:46PM
Hey! In the MSN the symbols : - ) when toghether looks a sad face! Here is different!
Date: April 26, 2006 07:11PM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
It is there. Three tracks - Kyalami 2001 (HW + SW), Silverstone (startline fix) and Valencia.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy