3D pre-viewer

Posted by ivocalha 
Re: 3D pre-viewer
Date: August 09, 2009 12:52AM
Posted by: ivocalha
Marco,

of course i already did that....i suppose you didnt ready well what i wrote.

I repeat: if the texture.cfg is not in the same place as a certain carshape, i will double click on that carshape and the editor will open without any problem, but obviously because texture.cfg is not the the same place, i cannot load the liveries in the car.

If texture.cfg is in the same place as that carshape i wanna open, when i double click on it, it will not open, appearing an error...

Anyway thanks for your help
Date: August 09, 2009 01:00AM
ah, i forgot to asnwer....im working with gp3-2000
Date: August 09, 2009 10:29AM
Posted by: 11marco
ufff...can you send me screenshots of errors ??? hm, gp3 2000 is more unstable with careditor but works for me...
Date: August 09, 2009 11:06AM
Sure...here it goes:

Because the problem only happens when opening a carshape with Texture.cfg file in the same folder as that carshape it's clear the problem is the interaction between Carset Editor and Texture.cfg or Texture.cfg file itself. Is there any texture.cfg second version?

As you can see also in the pic (looking at the icon type), my windows identifies texture.cfg as a "microsoft office outllok configuration file" type of file. Is this normal? Does it also happen to you? If not what kind of file should it be identified as?

Once again thanks for your help!
Date: October 06, 2009 09:52PM
Posted by: ankora
Hello from Mexico...
I'm reading your post, and I tink it is very usefull for me, could you please send me the texture file to hayd05@yahoo.com.mx
Thank you very much
Date: October 06, 2009 11:22PM
Posted by: mortal
Send a pm to drafi. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: October 07, 2009 12:41PM
Posted by: drafi5
@ankora:
Please check your mail.

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Date: October 09, 2009 09:16AM
Posted by: skyclad
Hi peeps,

Could you send it to me as well

jason.godden@cubic.com

Cheers

J

p.s. Fantastic post
Date: October 09, 2009 10:22AM
Posted by: drafi5
Please check your mail.

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Date: March 15, 2010 08:20PM
Posted by: liuska
Sorry for the bump, but can someone still send that texture.cfg to let95_@hotmail.com ? I'm running a forum manager game so pre-viewing skins would be quite useful.

^Sorry for bad english :P
Date: March 17, 2010 01:23PM
Posted by: JohnnyFiama
I wish I'd seen this thread months ago it would have saved me loads of time! There are some limitations (it only works in software mode so the colours look strange, it doesn't always show all the panels painted) but it's much quicker than loading the game and looking at replays so is perfect for lining things up and getting sponsors in the right place.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy