performance files unrealistic.

Posted by Rico 
performance files unrealistic.
Date: June 24, 2009 05:11PM
Posted by: Rico
hi there, i've recently started playing GP3 again and i rlly enjoy it. However after having played with carsets of 1989 till 1991 im now drivin in a carset of 1993. Im in the debuting Sauber Ilmor, and im winning almost every race. out of 6 races i scored 54 points, with the original 1998 carset. How the heck is this possible?

Better said, how can i get a more realistic performance file? I hope some people have the solution :D Thanks in advance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Re: performance files unrealistic.
Date: June 28, 2009 09:08AM
Posted by: ErickVonDraxeler
There's an option in GP3Edit and/or GPxPatch which disables the car's default BHP (800 BHP in 1.13, 810 in GP3 2k) and make it dependant of team's BHP... Check it out...

Also, look for Belini Grip Patch, which does the same above, but with player's grip (I mean, it removes the default grip value, which is 16384 for both games)

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Season 9 - #18 Erick Von Draxeler - #35 Marcus Bongardt
Re: performance files unrealistic.
Date: June 28, 2009 05:26PM
Posted by: wvdriel
There is a grippatch made by belini for gp3 that gives the car you drive the actual grip of the performance-file. Youre racing now with default grip.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy