F3000 Carset release imminent

Posted by TheSmokingPen 
F3000 Carset release imminent
Date: September 11, 2002 10:54AM
Posted by: TheSmokingPen
Just to prove that your Pen has not been pulling your legs, I've attached a link to the preview graphic for the forthcoming F3000 carset - it should be released early next week, once I've integrated the final race results into the performance data. The carset itself will be available for GP3 and GP3-2000, but the only the team art for GP3 will be available immediately.

The preview features the lower numbered car from each team, but the final GP3 carset will featuring the higher scoring car, so that you get, (for example), Sebastian Bourdais' car instead of Tiago Montiero's. Both versions will be in the GP3-2000 set.

Comments, bouquets, brickbats?

The Pen

[www.pedmonds.f9.co.uk]

Re: F3000 Carset release imminent
Date: September 11, 2002 11:52AM
Posted by: -qwerty-
Paul, great job!! Wow...I love the red one with the white splash across the nosecone!

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: September 12, 2002 07:39AM
Posted by: Santie
Really nice!!!
Date: September 17, 2002 02:27AM
Posted by: Bruno_dc
But what is that green car in the bottom right? I haven't seen much of F3000 this year, but that one seems completely unknown to me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy