Use Download Section... when?

Posted by Brett Sinclair 
Re: Use Download Section... when?
Date: August 16, 2009 09:45PM
Posted by: Brett Sinclair
Yes Helmut...PATIENCE, PATIENCE, PATIENCE my friend...it's been allready a long,long time that we downloaded something.
We are LUCKY to have you and others, otherwise we still should be driving the 2008car!

and have a look on my friends website,you will all be surprised what you see...

www.carlosghys.be

Thx guy's ;);)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Date: August 16, 2009 10:01PM
Posted by: abdelkader
OMG. I'm surprised. The autographs section is awesome

Date: August 16, 2009 11:58PM
Posted by: Brett Sinclair
abdelkader schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OMG. I'm surprised. The autographs section is
> awesome

I know... told you , you were in for a surprise. I also has Three paintings of him:
- MONZA 1981, Gilles Villeneuve
- BROTHERS IN ARMS - PORSCHE 917
- SIMPLY THE BEST, Ayrton Senna

just put something in his guestbook and say that you are a member of grandprixgames.org,
so he knows that I have put a link to his website on this one.

Thanks for watching his site in name of Carlos!

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Date: August 17, 2009 01:52PM
Posted by: BeamingSauber07
Lol I'm itching to update my GP3 2K to 2008 season, I keep trying the links in desperation.

Will be worth the wait tho and it gives me a chance to remember how to install and edit everything.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy