Use Download Section... when?

Posted by Brett Sinclair 
Use Download Section... when?
Date: June 06, 2009 12:21PM
Posted by: Brett Sinclair
Is there anyone who knows when it's all going to work again?

And is there any news about Stephan... is he still sick?

If he is,I wish him a good recovery... and then we wait a little longer,

but please don't let anybody in the dark... keep us posted about the situation...

...we are one great family or not?

ALL THE BEST TO YOU STEPHAN, IF YOU'RE STILL SICK?

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Re: Use Download Section... when?
Date: June 07, 2009 09:36AM
Posted by: momo07
All the best to Stephan, hoping for a speedy recovery.
Date: June 07, 2009 01:44PM
Posted by: mortal
I've not heard from Stephan for a couple of weeks, I expect he's busy with other stuff.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: July 15, 2009 04:22PM
WHEN ???

Why are we in the dark is there someone who can tell us what's happening... the only answer that I got is this:

Object niet gevonden!

De gevraagde URL was niet gevonden op deze server. De link op deze pagina pagina is verkeerd of achterhaald. Gelieve de auteur van die pagina in te lichten over deze fout.

Indien u van oordeel bent dat deze server in fout is, gelieve de webmaster te contacteren.

Error 404
software.grandprixgames.org
Wed Jul 15 16:16:45 2009
Apache/2.2.10 (Linux/SUSE)

Is it going to open again or is it FOR GOOD DEAD? :(

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
Date: July 16, 2009 12:47AM
I already said, I haven't been in touch with Stephan for a couple of weeks as I've been away on holidays. The download section is not dead. it will be resurrected in good time. When exactly I cannot say as there is still a lot of work to be done on the new site server, including the software upgrade. When I get some news, it will be posted in the OT forum. I think I already said in another post somewhere that I will be needing someone to manage the downloads area as it is in dire straits and needs a major sort out. So, be patient please.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: July 16, 2009 05:33PM
Mal... thanks from all of us for the information...now whe know what's happening.

And yes we will be patient... and as an ex Military Officer of the Belgian Air Force, that was the only thing were I and my fellow men where good in...PATIENCE and WAITING! ;)

How is the weather in Aussi Land? Belgium is Summer and sunny!:)

Date: July 16, 2009 11:23PM
>as an ex Military Officer of the Belgian Air Force............seen any UFO's lol ;-)
Weather report: probably an early spring in my part of the world, after all the rain, very welcome.

Date: July 17, 2009 10:52AM
mortal schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >as an ex Military Officer of the Belgian Air
> Force............seen any UFO's lol ;-)

After a couple of beers and if you waited long enough... YES, lol ;)

Date: July 27, 2009 10:03PM
Posted by: McCall
Any news?
Date: July 28, 2009 06:53AM
I wish..... sorry no.

Date: July 28, 2009 01:15PM
Posted by: msater
Good things take time.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Date: July 28, 2009 05:04PM
Posted by: The Lopper
Calm down lads, it's plain for everyone to see that this site update is happening in June. ;)
Date: July 28, 2009 05:52PM
Posted by: drafi5
2010 ???

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Date: July 28, 2009 06:49PM
It's happening in June. ;)

What June I don't know... ;-)
Date: July 29, 2009 07:07AM
June 2012, before the DOOM hits, then you will have just a few short months to enjoy it. ;)

Date: August 04, 2009 10:28PM
Posted by: lympog
mortal Wrote:
> June 2012, before the DOOM hits, then you will
> have just a few short months to enjoy it. ;)

Let me guess - the London 2012 Olympics come 'round and the UK explodes in a fiery flurry of gaseous egotism that knocks out Europe, Russia, the Middle East and parts of the US, leaving the rest of the world to choke on poisonous fumes that smell faintly like silent farts?

;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2009 10:28PM by lympog.
Date: August 05, 2009 12:19AM
That's a thought, but I will be long gone in my TARDIS seeking other dimensions with a lovely lady by my side.

Bye bye to lympog... signed by Brett Sinclair also known as Dr.Who? ;););)...

Date: August 05, 2009 04:26PM
mortal Wrote:
> June 2012, before the DOOM hits, then you will
> have just a few short months to enjoy it. ;)

Hey, if we're to go out, why not go out in style? ;)
Date: August 05, 2009 11:55PM
Posted by: harjinator
lol, thank god for my plan on emigrating! If anyone needs any vital GP3 files, i have quite a few on my PC which i can upload somewhere if anyone needs anything. I don't have many carsets (before i get pestered with requests!)

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Date: August 16, 2009 09:18PM
Posted by: drafi5
Send a pm to Stephan, the site owner, maybe some more people should do it...

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy