Graphics Calibration Problems

Posted by SexySam182 
Graphics Calibration Problems
Date: May 31, 2009 02:57AM
Posted by: SexySam182
Everytime I enter GP3 the game asks me to calibrate the graphics, and when it is finished it says 'cannot save file'. I have done what it says in the FAQ to try and stop the game from wantingto run the calibration, but it doesnt work.

Also when in the onboard views, the tires show the colours of the car, for instance the Brawn tires are white, with black and yellow flashes as it rotates.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2009 11:26AM by SexySam182.
Re: Graphics Calibration Problems
Date: May 31, 2009 01:25PM
Posted by: ErickVonDraxeler
About "can't save file", if you're running GP3 from a read-only device (maybe from a CD), it won't save the calibration... If it's installed on your HD and it's still not saving, I'm voting for re-installing the game...

About buggy tyres, I still didn't get any solution for it...

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Season 9 - #18 Erick Von Draxeler - #35 Marcus Bongardt
Date: May 31, 2009 05:05PM
Posted by: Brett Sinclair
Like Erick says... it's better to re-install the full game... and please if you start it up for the first time with or without Gpx Patch -CALIBRATE MANUALLLY- that's the best thing.

For the tyres... try to put some new BMP's into the game via GP Edit. Tyre outside and Tyre inside but first re-install the game, maybe it's fixed that way.

GOOD LUCK ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Date: May 31, 2009 07:59PM
Posted by: BellofFanClub
Look in Misc on drafi5 homepage for grafic calibration. Worked for me

[drafi5.bplaced.net]

Tyrrell still No1 B.A.R None
Date: June 02, 2009 10:16AM
Posted by: SexySam182
The 'cant save file' thing happened before, so I reinstalled it but the problem persists.

When it asks to run the graphics calibration now, I just say no, and it has already saved my graphics settings so I have no problem for the moment. The tire problems also seem to have stopped without me doing anything.

Date: June 06, 2009 07:30PM
Posted by: ErickVonDraxeler
Random bugs on random PCs... Know it?

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Season 9 - #18 Erick Von Draxeler - #35 Marcus Bongardt
Date: June 08, 2009 02:14PM
Posted by: rob8791
Hi

I had a problem with the tyres on my 87 season, the colours of the car were on the tyres, when i changed the car shape they had gone.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy