Animated Logos?

Posted by rickj 
Animated Logos?
Date: August 25, 2002 03:50AM
Posted by: rickj
Hi guys,

first of all I'm sorry if this question has already been asked by someone else, but I have not found an answer yet. I'm currently working on some phantasy teams, and there are two things I'm looking for:

- a tool to generate animated logos
- a tool to view the cars without starting GP3, just for a quick test to see if the colors, sponsor logos etc. are placed correctly.

And another question, I remember that there were BMP-sheets including Logos of many companies to be used for the car design; I already asked google for that but that didn't help.

Does anyone have an idea about these questions?

Thank you very much in advance!!!

Kind reagards,
Rick
Re: Animated Logos?
Date: August 25, 2002 04:01AM
Posted by: mortal
q1, non existent.
q2, view in full 3d? non existent. 2d view use gp3 edit or any paint program.
q3, ask this on gp4 forum, I think users there would know where to find these ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: August 25, 2002 05:04AM
Posted by: Nik
Yeah, Mortal is mostly right, q1 and 3 he is right about

about q2 there is a way in the car editor (by Paul Hoad), but I'm not sure how to do it all I know is that the car editor can display a 3d image of the car but the graphics that it uses must be in sw mode... but don't ask me how to do this, I never needed to use this but I'm sure some-one out there will know how to do this

Nik

This week I av been mostly listening to : Jeff Buckley - Grace
Date: August 25, 2002 06:27AM
Posted by: Ellis
U can d/l sponsors on grandprix3.com somewhere

dumbass is making 3D car viewer for GP4. There was one for GP2, but not GP3

Car Editor does it (again, not sure how), but it dont look pretty

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: August 25, 2002 07:17AM
Posted by: genesis
You can animate logos with Image Ready.

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Date: August 25, 2002 09:10AM
Posted by: Larry
Here are two websites where you can find logos: [www.logotypes.ru]
[www.logo.nino.ru]

Thanks @ all
Date: August 25, 2002 09:34AM
Posted by: rickj
Hi everybody,

well, thanks a lot for your help! In the meantime, I found some helpful graphics and links at the Max Downforce site (including a link to Lasse Kalliokoski's sponsors collection). And what's coming now seems to be a whole lot of work :-)

Thanks again and regards,

RickJ
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy