After patch the view isn't normal

Posted by Sercanepazzo 
After patch the view isn't normal
Date: April 10, 2009 07:17PM
Posted by: Sercanepazzo
Hi guys, yestrday a forum's member (I don't remember the name sorry?!) sent me the file to patch my gp3 to 2009 season.
I've patched with gp3edit, and the all it is ok, but only point I can resolve; after the patch the cockpit isn't normal, the graphic and texture of cockpit is replace on the tyres, and the tyres isn't the standard of the patch, black with sponsor bridgeston, but with more colurs, white, red, blu etc.
How can I resolve this problem? Thanks!!Bye.
Re: After patch the view isn't normal
Date: April 10, 2009 07:20PM
Posted by: Gord_on_wheels
I had exatctly the same problem. I solved it by shutting down GP3 Edit before starting up the game...(making sure i had exported the stuff i wanted and saved the carset of course!)....i don't know the technical stuff behind it but it gets confused if gp3edit and gp3 are running at the same time.
Date: April 10, 2009 08:45PM
Posted by: Jacques26
Indeed, it seems a common problem.
The solution (AFAIK) is to restart your computer and it works perfectly again. It happens every now and then when you export a new carset to GP3.
Date: April 10, 2009 10:59PM
Posted by: Brett Sinclair
Sercanepazzo schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi guys, yestrday a forum's member (I don't
> remember the name sorry?!) sent me the file to
> patch my gp3 to 2009 season.
> I've patched with gp3edit, and the all it is ok,
> but only point I can resolve; after the patch the
> cockpit isn't normal, the graphic and texture of
> cockpit is replace on the tyres, and the tyres
> isn't the standard of the patch, black with
> sponsor bridgeston, but with more colurs, white,
> red, blu etc.
> How can I resolve this problem? Thanks!!Bye.

That was I...
yes it happens now and then but like Jacques26 says...after rebooting your PC it becomes normal.
You can also change the cockpit One by One manually, same for the tires ...BMP for Inside and BMP for Outside tyre.
And always start GP3 game with the GP3 Patch.

Good Luck ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Date: April 10, 2009 11:33PM
Posted by: Sercanepazzo
Hi Brett, yes was you !! another time thanks for all!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy