A question

Posted by Massa93 
A question
Date: April 09, 2009 12:48AM
Posted by: Massa93
A did lead the race In Australian after 9 of 15 laps. But I did drive in the pit, but not the others drivers, so I was the only one in the pit, and becoume 6th in the race....

But why?
Re: A question
Date: April 09, 2009 02:24AM
Posted by: The Lopper
...because most people don't pit in a 15 lap race. There's no need.
Date: April 09, 2009 01:52PM
ok, how many laps should I have than?
Date: April 09, 2009 02:23PM
Posted by: Jackal
If the CC cars do 1 or 2 stops in a 100% race, none of them will pit if the race distance is below 50%. If there are a few 3 stoppers (on a 100%, that is) they may come in with less than 50% race distance set.
Date: April 10, 2009 03:54PM
Basically, in my experience, a 50% race will allow for interesting races, because you might have half the field with heavy fuel loads going all the way, and much faster one-stopping cars. 75% tend to be boring, because generally everyone stops once, only at a few circuits do you get two stoppers, and then of course 100%, quite interesting indeed! :)

So go for 50% Race Distance, unless you feel up to 100%. :)
Date: April 11, 2009 12:39AM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
100% races are the only way for me. And always starting from the back of the grid too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: April 11, 2009 01:33AM
Hardcore. :)

If that gets too easy for you, you should try it with three wheels. :)
Date: April 11, 2009 01:34AM
I used 50%. And that worked fine, almost averebody used 1 stop strategi;) and thanks for the help;)
Date: April 11, 2009 01:47AM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
It isn't easy with the perf file and magic that I use. Last two races were 12th at Kyalami and 7th at Elkhart Lake.

Next stop is either Assen or Macau, not decided yet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy