Cleveland update for CART2002 released

Posted by TheSmokingPen 
Cleveland update for CART2002 released
Date: August 20, 2002 12:03PM
Posted by: TheSmokingPen
Yet another update from your Pen is now available on my site at www.pedmonds.f9.co.uk - the GP3 updates include all the files necessary for Cleveland that were in previous races, but the GP3-2K version only has the new files and requires the previous updates to work correctly.

The Pen

Re: Cleveland update for CART2002 released
Date: August 20, 2002 01:33PM
Posted by: Pako
Great stuff Paul, keep up the good work!!!
By the way, when is that IRL carset gonna be available?
Can't wait!
Regards
F Caballero
Date: August 21, 2002 12:29PM
Posted by: TheSmokingPen
It will be a while before the IRL carset is available, not least because I haven't finalised which 22 cars it will have!! The Penske boys are a given, as are Team Cheever and the Kelley cars, but I won't leave out any winner or polesitter, so the final lineup won't be known until the season ends.

The basic Dallara and G-Force templates are done, as are some of the helmets, (little secret - I HATE doing helmets), so it shouldn't take long to do. First, however, I'm focused on the CART carsets and finishing my upcoming F3000 carset for 2002, which I want to release as soon as possible after Monza.

The Pen

Date: August 21, 2002 01:25PM
Posted by: Pako
Great stuff Paul,
Keep up the good work (as usual)
Regards
F Caballero
Date: August 29, 2002 01:40AM
Posted by: SkAiFeY
coool

Chris C
--------------------------------------
GPTC & GPVWC Manager o' CVRT
HawkEyE '01WC' Driver o' CVRT
http://cvrt.tk
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy