On other sites and as seen in testing:
# 3 Felipe Massa
# 4 Kimi Raikkonen

What is right ???

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Re: Ferrari driver numbers
Date: March 03, 2009 04:15PM
Posted by: Thomps
Kimi is number 4 i also saw it in testing.
Massa is definitely number 3 cause he beat kimi last year so i think ferrari gave him it for that reason.
Date: March 03, 2009 05:05PM
Posted by: Iceman_90
massa is number 4, because the fia gave kimi number 3 and massa 4. i dont no why???
Date: March 04, 2009 07:52PM
Posted by: JMB
And STR drivers ?
Buemi had number 11 but I've seen also number 12...
Date: March 05, 2009 07:56PM
Posted by: Brett Sinclair
Cars with no numbers is easier for making...you can always put the wright numbers on the car with paintshop afterwards ;)
I change numbers all the time with fictive pilots in games...so why putting numbers on the car...
...and if you do, you have to put the two numbers on the bmp for playing in the game, otherwise the two cars of the same team have the same number.
Conclusion: if it was on me...don't put numbers on the car, saves time for the people who are making them,and you can always put the number you want afterwards...even if it is nr 007 ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Date: March 08, 2009 09:33PM
Posted by: Massa93
I think that the numbers will be the numbers from official FIA list, not the test...
Date: March 26, 2009 08:37AM
Posted by: drafi5
Much more FIA confusion:
#3 Felipe Massa
#4 Kimi Raikkonen
#11 Sebastien Bourdais
#12 Sebastien Buemi
#20 Adria Sutil
#21 Giancarlo Fisichella
#22 Jenson Button
#23 Rubens Barrichello

That means no number 18 + 19...

Date: March 26, 2009 06:52PM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
Where exactly did you get that list? The numbers I see are all consecutive (except 13)

[www.fia.com]

Also [www.fia.com] which is the official press release of the 2009 entry list

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2009 06:55PM by St.Hubbins.
Date: March 26, 2009 09:07PM
Posted by: drafi5
Here:

[www.motorsport-total.com]

There also are many preevent pictures of Melbourne, one is showing Rubens with
BGP car #23, but we will set it tomorrow.

Date: March 26, 2009 09:40PM
Posted by: The Lopper
FIA have abandoned 18 and 19 because they were designated for Honda. Force India got 20 and 21. Then Brawn came along and as a new team are intended to have the last two nummbers, so FIA bumped up FI to 18 and 19, but they complained because they had ordered merchandise with 20 and 21, so FIA relented and let FI keep those and Brawn will take 22 and 23. Simples! ;)

and yes Massa is deffo #3 and Kimi #4.
Date: March 26, 2009 10:13PM
Posted by: Massa93
Before the pre season testing Kimi was #3 and felipe #4

but now: Felipe #3 and Kimi #4
Date: March 26, 2009 10:41PM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
Thanks Lopper, so the FIA is just a bit slow on the uptake then. At least they go some way to explaining the Ferrari and STR numbers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: March 27, 2009 01:44PM
Posted by: The Lopper
Massa93 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Before the pre season testing Kimi was #3 and
> felipe #4
>
> but now: Felipe #3 and Kimi #4

It seems to have been a mistake made by Ferrari. It caused a LOT of discussion on the F1 forum about it, as we were debating who would get what number! :) But for sure, it's Massa #3 and Kimi is #4!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy