lots of GP3 stuff

Posted by bazza_racer 
lots of GP3 stuff
Date: March 01, 2009 04:29PM
Posted by: bazza_racer
Hi guys I've recently discovered an old backup disc and found that it had lots of GP3 stuff on it. I don't play anymore but I'm sure the files would come in handy if you guys want them....
files I've downloaded like 1990-2007 car sets. helmets from 91 - 01 plus lots of stuff I've made myself. Also including my Hi-Res helmet template (that I've finally decided to finish).

Might be sort of thing you're interested in then let me know. currently trying to find somewhere to upload the file.
Re: lots of GP3 stuff
Date: March 02, 2009 12:08AM
Posted by: felix_el_gatosabanero
Wowoowowowow.... im interested in the Hi-Res helmet template, I would be glad if you send it to me....

felix_el_gatosabanero@yahoo.com

THANKS
Date: March 02, 2009 12:23AM
Felix please check your email.
Date: March 02, 2009 10:03AM
Posted by: ipswich2007
everything and anything :P
Date: March 02, 2009 06:36PM
Currently being uploaded to megaupload. I'm not a paying user so I expect it'll have limited downloads. Drafi5 has first refusal then once the limits reached it's reached I'm afraid.
Date: March 02, 2009 06:48PM
Posted by: FerrariFan
Hmm..Would you be so kind and send me 1990 and 1992 carset and those hi-res helmets..mail is ayrton.senna@mail.ee
Date: March 02, 2009 09:51PM
The file has now been uploaded and Drafi now has the contents. He has also very kindly offered to host the most requested files on his site so you do not need to download the entire file.

if you would like to download the complete contents please use the following link: [www.megaupload.com]

Contents:

Season carsets: 1990,91,94,95,96,97,2000,06,07.

Unfinished fantasy car set.

Hi-Res 2007 helmet pack.

Hi-Res Helmet template.

Variety of helmets made by myself, both real life and fictional.

Complete helmet set of all F1 drivers between 1991-2001

Tracks:
Originals (as a backup)
Belini 99-08 - Interlagos, magny-cours, Sakhir, Silverstone, Shanghai,
Random 90's (please see individual readme for authors)
Kyalami,
Adelaide,
Cleveland,
BrandsHatch,
Donington,
Estoril,
Fuji,
Jerez,
Snetterton.

I think thats it. Please make sure that you of course back up any files before making any changes. I will not be held responsible for any problems you may occur. please view all readme files for help.
And finally please respect any authors work contained.

Barry

KEEPING GRAND PRIX 3 ALIVE. :)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2009 10:07PM by bazza_racer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy