voodoo3 3000

Posted by hazzo11 
voodoo3 3000
Date: August 10, 2002 02:36PM
Posted by: hazzo11
please help - I love this game so bought a copy but the game will only let me run it in software mode and not utilise the voodoo graphics card i have :( any ideas?
Re: voodoo3 3000
Date: August 10, 2002 02:47PM
Posted by: Ellis
check the gp3 readme for graphics cards it supports, and dont support. It might have urs in the list

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: August 10, 2002 09:29PM
Posted by: ferrariace
I think the first time I installed gp3 it used software mode I had to tell it to use my voodoo.Click the arrow where it says software or default in the graphics menu and your card should be there.If your card is shown then maybe you have the hardware acceleration turned down or off.
Date: August 11, 2002 05:52AM
Posted by: Habi
I have voodoo3 3000 in my old comp and gp3 works perfect on highest detail

Date: August 11, 2002 06:13PM
Posted by: hazzo11
thanks for the info but i made a mistake - i have a voodoo 3 2000 so will this make a difference? - i see where it gives me the option of software mode or my voodoo card but it wont let me select my voodoo :( how can i get the game to let me select it? any help will b appreciated acepaint wrote:
Date: August 11, 2002 10:13PM
Posted by: ferrariace
It won't make a difference.I don't remember what I had to do other then picking my card,maybe switch to manual instead of automatic in the advanced options then see if it will let you chose.
Date: August 12, 2002 04:48PM
Posted by: Nik
It might be a stupid thing to say but have you upgraded to version 1.13 of gp3?, this can in some ways make it better for gp3 to recognize your card. It might help you but then again it might not

This week I av been mostly listening to : Jeff Buckley - Grace
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy