Need GP3 Copy!

Posted by mazza369. 
Need GP3 Copy!
Date: February 16, 2009 10:01PM
Posted by: mazza369.
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of GP3?

Just had my computer reset and upgraded as it broke, and I've lost the disc!

Or is time for a change to GP4? If so where can I get that from?
Re: Need GP3 Copy!
Date: February 16, 2009 11:49PM
Posted by: mortal
Amazon or ebay usually have it.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: February 17, 2009 09:53AM
Posted by: mazza369.
Okay, thanks.

Baring in mind that I'm a keyboard player (by choice, I prefer it) should I stick to GP3 and upgrade to GP3-2K or switch to GP4?
Date: February 17, 2009 10:09AM
Posted by: mortal
I'd be getting GP4, and seriously, mate, get yourself a wheel, for any driving sim it's a must have. There's a lot of great deals around for wheels with FF, and I'd be checking out my local pawn shops and flea markets, you just never know what you'll find. I bought my Logitech Ferrari FF wheel in a pawn shop for less than half price, still sealed in the box. :-)
Having said that, GP4 can be driven with keys. Make sure your rig can run it. Check out the GP4FAQ for info on updating etc. There's also a GP4 Demo link in the FAQ. Have fun. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2009 10:10AM by mortal.
Date: February 17, 2009 10:12AM
Posted by: jornew
I too prefer keyboard and you can't beat gp3 for that. Gp3 2000 and gp4 just don't play as well with keys and i've been deep into physics editing in the past to try and make them as good as gp3. Gp3 is mighty when on keys and driving to the limit!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy