GP2/GP3 Tracks & GP3_2000 Team Arts

Posted by BorgDroneX 
GP2/GP3 Tracks & GP3_2000 Team Arts
Date: February 13, 2002 01:08PM
Posted by: BorgDroneX
Does anyone know if the tracks for GP2 are compatiable with GP3_2000?
If they need a converter of some kind is there one available & where from?

The reason i ask is that i Downloaded a track back in the GP2 days called Ultima which was a custom made track made up of all the gp2 tracks, and wanted to use it in GP3_2000!!

Also is there any 2002 Team Arts that are available for GP3_2000?
so far all the Team Arts that have been posted on web sites have been for GP3 only, they dont work in GP3_2000??????
Re: GP2/GP3 Tracks & GP3_2000 Team Arts
Date: February 14, 2002 04:40AM
Posted by: mortal
aaah but there is of sorts, it's the dennis hoad track editor, unfortunately any conversion results in the scenery being stripped from the dat file and leaving you with a bare track. My guess is because the gp2 pallette is different from gp3. More info is probably on the track editors forum on the te homepage, sorry I don't have the link.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: GP2/GP3 Tracks &amp; GP3_2000 Team Arts
Date: February 14, 2002 06:17AM
Posted by: Nik
here you go

[www.mircx.com]

This week I av been mostly listening to : Jeff Buckley - Grace
Date: February 14, 2002 06:17AM
Posted by: andrew_S
[www.sportplanet.com]

its paul hoad mortal ;)

anyway you could do ultima, it was great when it was released going through all the best corners in the world!
Date: February 14, 2002 11:48AM
Posted by: Nik
Has to be Clermont Ferrand by Bob Culver for me, a really cool twisty track and its also for gp3 too!!!

This week I av been mostly listening to : Jeff Buckley - Grace
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy