Posted by: Looping Murdock
What this numbers mean ?
It could change car's appearance ??
How can I configure them ?

Thank you !
Re: What it means ?
Date: January 24, 2009 06:14PM
Posted by: Brett Sinclair
Just like the title says...Car Number Positions.
It's for putting the numbers of the two cars of one team on the wright place on the car.But like I see...your BMP of the williams car has NO NUMBERS, so you have to set all squares on 0 ,otherways you have spots from the template on your car that you don't want,you have to do that for both cars - on your picture is that for Nr09 and for Nr10.
The best thing is for looking after a BMP with carnumbers on for both cars.
Give me your PM and I will send you a recent carset where the numbers are on the cars and on the wright car position.

Glad to help you...ENJOY the game.

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Date: January 25, 2009 12:22PM
Posted by: Looping Murdock
Thanks a lot !
You can send me your recent carset to : capitainemurdock@caramail.com
Date: January 25, 2009 07:47PM
Posted by: Brett Sinclair
Looping Murdock check your mailbox...ENJOY ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy