Some big problems I've had with GPxPatch

Posted by wtfysc 
Some big problems I've had with GPxPatch
Date: December 28, 2008 10:46AM
Posted by: wtfysc
Hi everyone,

Firstly sorry for being the newbie asking for help with his first post...but I'm a bit desperate.

I've been running GP3 1.13 for a few weeks and started a 1989 season with a GP3Edit car set. It was all working beautifully.

Then I decided to play around a little and change some tracks, so I downloaded GPxPatch, inserted my downloaded track and ran it.

Ever since the game has been running with messed up backgrounds on all tracks and processor occupancy of upto 200% (it's a brand new computer).

I uninstalled GP3, removed anything from the registry and then re-installed the game, however the old changes to car designs, tyres and the previously mentioned problems still exist, even though it's a brand new installation of the game.

How do I nuke all these changes and go back to the basic original game?

Thank you very much to anyone who takes the time to read and might be able to offer a solution.

Finally found myself a copy of the game and now it's out of action....ahh....killing me.
Re: Some big problems I've had with GPxPatch
Date: December 28, 2008 02:07PM
Posted by: shlund
Think I have tried something like that. I found out that older versions of GPxPatch was the best on my old pc with Win98. Perhaps try some different versions of the patch if you can live with not that many functions in GPxPatch... Think I used version 30.32 without any problems at all, but not so many functions. It worked for me :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy