Different carsets problem

Different carsets problem
Date: October 15, 2008 10:59AM
Posted by: andrzej pilaszkiewicz
Hi,
Is there any possibility to change, in game, between different carsets exported ? There is an utility "season set" in GPxPatch, but inactive. Each time I want to use a carset other than last played, I have to export it again. Is it necessary ? Where are those files located ? Is it possible to find them with GPxPatch and to NOT export again each time ?
Thanks for any help.
Andrzej

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2008 11:01AM by andrzej pilaszkiewicz.
Re: Different carsets problem
Date: October 15, 2008 11:27AM
Posted by: mcdo
I think we're stuck with changing carsets outside the game through GPx Patch. But if you've already set up several carsets and save a season.set file for each one, you can change between them just by changing the season set...and maybe the perf file to match.
Date: October 15, 2008 11:35AM
Posted by: shlund
I made a copy of the GP3 folder and renamed it i.e. "GP3 80's", "GP3 70's" and further on. Placed the folder back in Microprose folder next to the original GP3 folder. By opening the actual folder and use GPxPatch you can now at least have some different carsets ready for racing in different years. Furthermore it is easy to customize the folder to fit the actual decade... Just an idea that works for me :-)
Date: October 15, 2008 12:10PM
Posted by: drafi5
For 1.13 you MUST reload every carset again, only in 2k you have the
working "season set" button in GPxPatch.

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Date: October 15, 2008 03:06PM
Posted by: andrzej pilaszkiewicz
Thanks for explanations and tips. That's what I wanted to know. And you were helpful as always.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy