New Sig!

Posted by Anonymous User 
New Sig!
Date: July 16, 2002 08:55AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Took a whole two minutes too do aswell....

Signature Designs
Date: July 16, 2002 10:41AM
Posted by: _Alex_
That's really cool, Chris. Isn't it just great fun to fiddle around designing sigs?

In fact, I think we should turn this thread into a "Signature Designs" thread and see what you can come up with. Of course, it has to be along a Gp3/Gp4/F1 theme. Post 'em here. I'll start off with one I made for somebody who I'm sure you can guess... strangely, having asked me to do it, he hasn't accepted it yet...

But it still up for grabs!

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Re: New Sig!
Date: July 16, 2002 10:42AM
Great idea alex, ill get to work with psp if i can be arsed :P

Date: July 16, 2002 10:43AM
I forgot to say...ur sig is great

Date: July 16, 2002 10:44AM
And to complete my spamming session - anyone who needs some space for uploadsing - send it to me and ill put it up

Date: July 16, 2002 11:05AM
Posted by: bazza
Here's my new one (in colour and b+w), couldn't really be baw-haired, but wanted a change, nonetheless.

Bazza

Date: July 16, 2002 11:10AM
anyone who needs some space for uploadsing - send it to me and ill put it up

And when Chris runs out of space I can offer a similar service ;-)

You should probably say keep the signatures under 20K for the sake of webspace and, of course, forum loading times...

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: July 16, 2002 11:22AM
Well heres the one i made for he forum c/s clan: (blown up i think)

Date: July 18, 2002 07:50PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
G'day all..

and then we lower the bar some what and we have mine :-)

(Alex and Chris are both true to their words, they're both serving my sig for me at this very moment.)(Thankyou!)

Date: July 18, 2002 07:54PM
G'day all..

Also, to let you in on a little secret....

Date: July 18, 2002 07:55PM
G'day all

and lastly, there's no need to tell me its a pic of Kimi, I established that whilst I was making it.

Date: July 19, 2002 03:11AM
Posted by: -qwerty-
How big a photo should be used?
I presume less than 200 pixels high?

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: July 19, 2002 04:21AM
The original photo could be any size, as long as you resize it to fit into the sig. My sij is 700x75 which I think is OK. The width doesn't matter, but yes Chris, I think 200 should be the maximum, otherwise loading times for 56k are that bit longer, and the sigs are a bit intrusive if you see wat I mean.

and lastly, there's no need to tell me its a pic of Kimi, I established that whilst I was making it.

To be honest, it took me a few moments to verify that it was Kimi. When he has his blue visor on, he looks so damn like Hakkinen did in 2001, there's almost no distinguishing between them from head-on pictures.

It's the same with the Renault drivers this year. I find the only way to distinguish them at a distance is either the T-cam colour strips (Trulli with yellow), nose cone colour code (Trulli with red) or the fact that Trulli sits quite a bit lower in the car than Button does. Even then, it's still pretty difficult to tell them apart on telly.

And Mika, that sig is really cool btw.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: July 19, 2002 12:56PM
Posted by: LS.
Even then, it's still pretty difficult to tell them apart on telly

LoL button has JB in great big letters blazoned on the sides of his helmet in the style of the union jack mate, and you can't see that?

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: July 19, 2002 02:23PM
LoL button has JB in great big letters blazoned on the sides of his helmet in the style of the union jack mate, and you can't see that?

Nope, and I'd be interested to know how you can from fifty metres away.

OK, from that picture above, tell me exactly how you would distinguish the two Renault drivers, other than what I mentioned above. Just interested to know why you can't understand how I'm not able to tell them apart very easily from television pictures. I can't imagine that you've never asked yourself "which Renault driver is that?" while watching the TV. I'm perfectly aware of the designs of the helmets, but it just so happens that they both have almost identical designs top and top-front of their helmets, with Mild Seven logos. Can't you see that?

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: July 19, 2002 06:15PM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
Jarno is usually the one ahead :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: July 20, 2002 02:04AM
Posted by: Ellis
Actually the "JB in great big letters blazoned on the sides of his helmet" doesnt really resemble "JB" at any decent distance. From the front, and from the side the helemts look exactly the same. I cant count the times i have got the drivers mixed up

I also lost count of the times i have seen Kimi driving thinking it was Mika

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 20, 2002 08:44AM
My sig pic looks weird. It has all blue at the bottom....any ideas why?

-----------------

My love’s subliminal
Date: July 21, 2002 04:26AM
Haven't a clue, Chris. I was thinking of asking but then I thought perhaps it was part of the design. Can you resend it to me because I can't do anything to change it...?

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: July 21, 2002 04:30AM
ok, I'll send it in a mo

-----------------

My love’s subliminal
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy