race grafix

Posted by reddwarf 
race grafix
Date: August 16, 2008 08:44PM
Posted by: reddwarf
just had a look at screenshot thread, where can i get the tv style race graphics n stuff used in the majority of the shots?
Re: race grafix
Date: August 16, 2008 10:08PM
Ah, just found i been real dumb n not using gpx patch to fullest potential!! Mebbe someone cud direct me to some disply panels?
Date: August 17, 2008 05:34AM
Posted by: mcdo
You can download the 2006HUD from [www.realgpx.com]
Date: August 18, 2008 09:35PM
i thought mr scandura's site was for gp4 only? Do all of these tweaks work on gp3 as well?
Date: August 19, 2008 04:47AM
The TV overlay works in GP32K. Not sure about GP3. The other files on the RealGPx site are for GP4.
Date: August 20, 2008 11:59AM
Posted by: Masterboy
2006HUD works fine for GP3 1.13

Greeting from Austria
Date: August 20, 2008 02:00PM
well it may do but i cannot even get GPx default patch to actually appear on my screen whilst playing- dunno what i have not enabled to be honest- have read the helpfiles and it should be on but isnt!
Date: August 21, 2008 02:31PM
Pressing K brings up the default tv style display that shows sector time splits and laps remaining.

Pressing 9 brings up a transparent panel that shows the race order, best time, last time etc. Pressing 0 turns it off.

Is any of that what you mean?
Date: August 21, 2008 08:40PM
will try that- does the carset/camera/circuit have any bearing on this?
Date: August 22, 2008 01:49PM
They shouldn't, because the keystrokes are the GPxPatch defaults. You can also use the M key to bring up another panel that shows your current lap time against the best time and H to toggle from the best time to your own best time. Use J to toggle between absolute time and sector splits.
Date: August 26, 2008 10:07PM
Thanks for all your help but unfortunately due to an act of immense stupidity, i cant tell u if it works cos i cannot play game at moment due to accidentally wiping most of my gp3 folder out! My venerable game disc has finally given up ghost( it really didnt want to install last time!) so am scouring ebay for a new one!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy