Asus EEE PC & GP3 (2000) -> no cd crack doesnt work anymore?

Posted by JeDa 
Hi all,
I bought an Asus EEE pc (see here [www.asus.com] ) and installed WinXP on it. I basicly use this small notebook for internet, email and some wordprocessing. But now I wanted to play some games and I tried installing GP3 2000 and it works! Because this small notebook doesnt have a CD player, I installed the no-cd crack and the game ran fine.

But now it keeps asking me for the CD.... I reinstalled the game and reinstalled the no cd crack but it still keeps asking for the CD. I do have the orriginal CD's (GP3 and GP3 2000), but I dont want to use the external USB DVD player to play the game. I bougt this notebook because it's very small....

What can I do? Is this EEE pc related or does this also happen on other pc's? Where can I find another patch? I used the one from gamecopyworld.com

Thanks, JeDa

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2008 01:47PM by JeDa.
GP3 2000 needs the cd to play, period.
not with a decrypted exe, same way as GP3... is there not a noCD in the old downloads section of this site? oh, and you did do a Full install?/

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2008 01:03PM by harjinator.
Unfortunately, even if you used the decrypted exe, it will ask for the GP3 disc anyway.
Not here it doesn't :s

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
You just play long enough. It'll kick in. It eventually will.
Mine did ask for the CD a few times, at first, then it stopped and hasn't asked for it in over a year.
how come my gp3, doesn't even start up. i get a send it error.

anyone? :S

install the normal gp3 version and update it with 2009 cars and with the no-cd.

Dont blaim me for my english im just proud that im from the Netherlands
Greetz Nick
done that. everytime i run the gp3.exe, it gives me an error report. I have normal gp3, updated to 1.13 and the no cd.

Hi to all...

First, buy the GP3 and the GP3-2000 CD made by Geoff Crammond.

BECAUSE, if you only want to install GP3-2000 ** IT ALWAYS ASK YOU FOR PUTTING IN THE GP3 CD TO CHECK THAT YOU HAVE THE ORIGINAL ** and after checking it installs the GP3-2000 edition.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE ORIGINAL GP3 by Geoff Crammond YOUR PC WILL NEVER INSTALL GP3-2000 or in some cases IT WILL NEVER WORK PROPERLY.:(

You can buy the original CD's on ebay nowadays so why wait...AND GIVE CREDIT TO THE MAN AND HIS TEAM, WHO MADE THIS LOVELY GAME FOR US ALL!

[cgi.ebay.co.uk]

(I) BUY FIRST THE ORIGINAL ONES AND THEN EDIT THE GAME...VIA GRANDPRIXGAMES.ORG (I)

;);) And then you will never have anymore problems again... and you can edit and play the game like you want... every time all the time... ENJOY ;);)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
i just want to play gp3... i dont really mind about gp3 2000, i just wanna get gp3 working for now. I got the gp3 cd from like, 8 years and it works fine on my pc. I copied the files from the cd to my portable harddrive to install it onto my laptop as it has no cd drive(my laptop is the eee pc). Like, i install it, install patch, put in no cd and wont crashes when i start. gives me an error :[.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy