GP3 & GP4 Editing For Beginners

Posted by jakesanson 
GP3 & GP4 Editing For Beginners
Date: May 27, 2008 06:23PM
Posted by: jakesanson
Hi guys!

Really stupid question for all you experts I know, but I've been editing with GP2 for about a year, and I'm really eager to do it with GP3 and GP4 but I don't know how.

I've already downloaded editors and carset managers and stuff but they don't seem to work for either GP3 or GP4. What am I doing wrong, and how should I do it?

I have a HP Pavilion with 256MB Ram and an 80GB hard drive. What should I do?

Any help on this would be great!!

Thanx!!

Jake Sanson
Chester, UK
Re: GP3 & GP4 Editing For Beginners
Date: May 27, 2008 06:46PM
Posted by: savinaclaudio
Welcome.
Well, first of all: look at the "Forum Rules, Gp3 FAQ..." section: you'll find a lot of tips about editing, very clear and useful. A must.
Second: look at this forum topics, many of them are about editing, even for beginners.
Third: if nothing work, probably you don't have the decrypted Gp3 1.13: you'll easily find it both in the new and old dowload section, after you have learnt enough about editing, of course.
About Gp4 i don't know, as i don't have it.
Bye.
Date: May 27, 2008 06:57PM
Thank you so much!! You've been very kind in helping me!!
Date: May 27, 2008 07:15PM
Posted by: savinaclaudio
Ok. Ask for more if you need.
Date: May 30, 2008 11:51AM
I have downloaded nocd-encryption for GP3 and it doesn't appear to be working!!!!

Same applies to GP4 actually, but I'll work on that later!

Any ideas as to what's wrong?

Jake
Date: May 30, 2008 12:06PM
Posted by: mortal
did you get the no-cd from here? [www.grandprixgames.org]

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy