GP32K - Error exporting results

GP32K - Error exporting results
Date: May 26, 2008 09:51PM
Posted by: RRRReméééédiooo
Hi!

When I try to export grid positions, fastest laps or standings (all using "Print to File" option), all the text files created display the Race Results...

Did anybody see this bug before? Any tips?

Regards!
Re: GP32K - Error exporting results
Date: May 27, 2008 09:41AM
Posted by: paultrim
Hi

I have had this problem too, I pm'd roberto and he said it sounds like a problem with our GP32K. There is a slow way to get round this and that is to transfer the info yourself into notepad and do it manually...it takes a while but it works.
I use a template for my original GP3 and then replace all times and names with the ones I want to use from my GP32K race and do it that way, like I said not the quickest way but it works.
Roberto suggested try to complete your race in GP32K and when your on your slowing down lap save and then open the file in GP3 and try to save the details that way? I couldnt do this as I was racing on a Belini track and it wasnt reduced in size so I couldnt open it in GP3?

kind regards
Paul
Date: May 27, 2008 10:27AM
Posted by: R_Scandura
I once had a problem with the 'print' button that didnt worked but dont remember how i solved, it was in the early days i used gp32k. I'm sure i did something about the game language to solve something but not sure for what purpose was.
I just had a test and seems you cant load savegames from a game to another, i remembered bad :(

anyway if you want to rebuild the txt file manually take a template from gp3 1.13 and edit the names and the laptimes. be sure of the grammar of the names and the format of the laptimes. they must be the same format as the other files.

-------------------------------

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2008 10:36AM by R_Scandura.
Date: May 27, 2008 04:20PM
Posted by: RRRReméééédiooo
Thank you guys! But the problem is solved!

It won't work with the "Print to File" button, but if you configure the printer to "Print to File" you can use the "Print" button instead and it works!

Regards
Date: May 28, 2008 09:18AM
Posted by: paultrim
Thanks thats perfect I will try it!! :)

Paul
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy