Drafi's reduced Belini tracks 1.13 problem

Posted by savinaclaudio 
Drafi's reduced Belini tracks 1.13 problem
Date: May 02, 2008 12:32AM
Posted by: savinaclaudio
Hi people. I have downloaded Drafi's reduced Belini tracks for Gp3 1.13, they work well, but i have this strange problem: in the pit, i can't see a piece of the pitlane (where i stay with the car before running) and i see a black stripe.
It seems i don't have all the jams installed, but i checked and i think (but i could be wrong...) i have all the jams, jiips...installed. I have the same problem with other tracks of Drafi's pack (so i think i miss any jams, but what?) Any idea? Thanks in advance.
Claudio.
Re: Drafi's reduced Belini tracks 1.13 problem
Date: May 02, 2008 02:14AM
Posted by: Fox
See the Belini Tracks 7.5. The tracks have a jam "fix" to pit lane.
Thanks. Problem solved (i had to insert in the track the jam file via track editor).
Claudio.
Date: May 29, 2008 11:43PM
Posted by: degas
Hi savinaclaudio.

Could you send me the fixed Drafi's pack track? I was unsuccesfull in fiz the problem by myself.

Thanks in advance!
Date: May 29, 2008 11:51PM
Posted by: degas
Well. I forgot the e-mail address.

alvaro.degas@bol.com.br

Thanks again.
Hi Alvaro.
Well, i fixed only Barcellona and Istanbul (as i'm driving a Cart season and not using F1 tracks): i will send it to you tomorrow, 'cause now i'm not at home; but if you want to try again, here you are how to do. The tracks miss a jam file named tarmac.jam (i found one in Roberto Scandura's Barcellona, but i think there are others in others folder or tracks) so you have to:
1.find the tarmac.jam file
2.copy it in track specific folder
3.open the track with Track Editor, and set the track to use the tarmac.jam
Therefore, you can modify the tarmac.jam with a graphic editor (i use Paint Shop Pro 7) and change the colour.
Otherwise, you have to wait for my email (but i remember, i fixed only a few tracks of excellent Drafi pack).
Claudio
Date: May 30, 2008 01:02PM
Posted by: drafi5
Thank you very much, Claudio, for solving this problem, there are
tarmac.jam files in the belini tracks as well. I only removed some
Internal Object Definitions to reduce the dat.file.

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Thanks to you: you have done a great job reducing Belini's tracks, allowing us to use these circuits.
Bye.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy