reduced belini tracks 2007 uploaded

Posted by drafi5 
reduced belini tracks 2007 uploaded
Date: April 11, 2008 07:01PM
Posted by: drafi5
I just uploaded to my homepage [drafi5.bplaced.net] the reduced
belini 2007 tracks for GP3, including dat.files (some with md) and
md, md2 files, you need the belini tracks for 2k.
You will find it in the "Misc" section.
Thank you very much, Paul, for your permission to upload the files.

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Re: reduced belini tracks 2007 uploaded
Date: April 11, 2008 08:51PM
Posted by: Made in Brazil
Thanks!!!!!!!!

But has a bug on Magny cours, the cars crash on pit exit, on gp3 2k runs normally but no in gp3 1.13

Date: April 14, 2008 08:42AM
Posted by: savinaclaudio
How the CC exit/enter the pit is determined by the MD file values "sector to pit in 1" and "sector to pit in 2"; the values determine after how many sectors the CC rejoin (or leave) the CC line: if you notice crash or other problems, try modifying these values. Roberto Scandura's guide to MD file is very useful.
I have fixed many tracks in this way, it is quite simple (only in very short ovals, where the entering/exiting lines cross, it is more difficoult).
Claudio
Date: April 14, 2008 04:28PM
Posted by: Made in Brazil
Yep!

i tried by this way...but i dunno what happened with this specific track...

Date: April 14, 2008 05:51PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
i think the reason of the problem is the pitlane shape. as it ends almost straight, cars accelerate and ignore the track that is slow in that area. a possible solution could to edit the last 2 sectors of the pitlane:

p65 -> change the angle from 0 to 3.60
p66 -> increase the length from 2 to 3 and change the angle from 1.5 to 3.60

simply slowed down the exit, it should work :)

-------------------------------

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2008 05:55PM by R_Scandura.
Date: April 14, 2008 09:38PM
Posted by: ALT500
The page cannot be displayed
Date: April 15, 2008 08:34AM
Posted by: savinaclaudio
I agree with Roberto: CC just accelerate and don't either try to brake or to steer, and MD values have no effect.
By the way, anybody noticed that the "cc coaching" command also stabilize texture? I tried it in Houston, Toronto and Vancouver, to solve cc-line problem, and the result has been no more flashing or moving texture, expecially fences and tyre barriers: how can it happen?
Claudio.
Date: May 10, 2008 02:29AM
Posted by: DrDougal
Thanks for this, but I am having troubles... I try and use the tracks using GPx Patch (eg Melbourne I select as round 1 an so on) But when I select the track in the game it is very unhappy. It just crashes back to the desktop. Doesn't even give me a weather prediction. I guess I should have downloaded something else?

On a similar note I downloaded the Hungary and Istanbul tracks from your site. They load up and work well but I think there are some .jams missing as the grass and barriers etc are just black or red. Any ideas?

Thanks for your efforts guys. This is a great game and I really love the up to date tracks that are uploaded. Big Thanks!
Date: May 10, 2008 10:37AM
Posted by: drafi5
As the tracks are reducuced there are missing some internal objects,
there is already a thread about the black and red areas, I had no
troubles with Melbourne using belini jam files.
If you can, upgrade to 2k.

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Date: May 10, 2008 07:22PM
Posted by: holemad
maybe this is a stupid question, but are your jams in the right directory ? This sounds like an error that I had in the beginning with gp3.
Date: May 14, 2008 06:39PM
Posted by: DrDougal
The Hungaroring 2003 and Istanbul tacks I downloaded drafi5's website didn't come with any .jams. Any idea where I can find them? Perhaps a links to the correct thread?

Thanks for any help!

Great site btw drafi5. Thanks for keeoing me up to date!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy