spa, barcelona etc.

Posted by ipswich2007 
spa, barcelona etc.
Date: March 23, 2008 05:35PM
Posted by: ipswich2007
hi does anybody know where i can get spa 07 with new bus stop chicane, and also barcelona 07 with small chicane at end of track? thanks.
Re: spa, barcelona etc.
Date: March 23, 2008 09:06PM
Posted by: paultrim
Try the download section then select F1 tracks then select spa 97-07 belini or barcelona belini 97-07..easy!.
Date: March 23, 2008 10:03PM
Posted by: badger27
what about for GP3 v1.13?

Williams' Wonders: Jones, K.Rosberg, Piquet, Mansell, Prost, Senna, Hill, Villeneuve, .....?
Date: March 24, 2008 02:54AM
Posted by: mcdo
For 1.13 I think the PatrickF1 Spa07 should work, but I've never found MD that doesn't stop cars flying off at the bus stop. Roberto Scandura did Barcelona07 with the new chicane, should be on his website.
Date: March 25, 2008 04:29PM
Posted by: ipswich2007
i have checked scanduras website for 07 barca an it links bk 2 gp games.org which doenst have barca 07, an no where has spa 07. does any 1 else have them? if so could you please email to nathanturner2008@yahoo.co.uk
Date: March 25, 2008 08:00PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
hmm i removed my beta barcelona as i thought it expired after the belini final, wonder that people still look for it :s
anyway i updated it again for my own usage, if you need it i'll upload again soon

@mcdo:
about spa07 i think he means the one with 'no' bus stop but the new chicane which is available from belini. the one you mean with the issue at the bus stop should be the previous one. i remember people reported this issue and i uploaded a fixed version but dunno who actually has it...

-------------------------------
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy