GPL RACES

Posted by Henne 
GPL RACES
Date: June 24, 2002 05:25AM
Posted by: Henne
I was thinking about a race in GPL on the internet. And if it is a nice happening, I would think about a championship.

But first thing first so... I would like to set up a race for GPL on the internet. Who wants to join??

(only one problem, I need someone who can start a race because I can't host sessions only join)

But will see that later first I need people who want to enter.
so... tell me

Re: GPL RACES
Date: June 24, 2002 05:33AM
THIS IS THE GOOD ONE

Date: June 24, 2002 06:25AM
Posted by: _Alex_
I certainly would. I know another message board which has its own league - perhaps we could do that, with, say, a ten race championship? You'd have to sort the hosting out, and timing is a bugger, because you need six or more people to make it worthwhile, and thats not easy. But hell it's fun!

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: June 24, 2002 06:46AM
yeah and for example I'm fromm Belgium but the when the time is here 14.48 then is it in England 13.48 so...

Date: June 25, 2002 12:42AM
No more people????

Date: June 25, 2002 08:02AM
I thought that alot of people here were GPL racers. Where are they?? Vader and LS cmon

Date: June 25, 2002 08:17AM
Posted by: Vader
Na, I would not like to outperform you ...

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: June 25, 2002 08:28AM
hehe I don't think so... Scared?? (that from I don't think so I take that back because I don't know how ya drive)

but cmon it would be fun

Date: June 25, 2002 08:55AM
Posted by: chris
If I had time, I would. Also I don't have the game, and have exams til end of next week.

'I reserve the right to contradict myself' - Richey Edwards, 1994.

Date: June 25, 2002 09:05AM
Posted by: Vader
If I had time, I would. Also I don't have the game, and have exams til end of next week.

Yup, that's it. I have exams, too - i.e. I have to correct and mark other ppl's exams ...

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: June 25, 2002 10:31AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
I would join in in a race seeing as my exams are finished. WOOHOO!

Vader..watch out for all the tricks they play: Gum on chair, water pistols, machine guns... :\

Date: June 25, 2002 01:22PM
I suggest that we keep the race for after Vader's exams

Date: July 02, 2002 05:04AM
Well??

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy