NVIDIA Geforce

Posted by paultrim 
NVIDIA Geforce
Date: February 23, 2008 05:51PM
Posted by: paultrim
Hi guys, I'm having problems with P.O and I have searched the forum and noticed that certain changes can be made to the graphics card settings.
Can someone tell me where abouts these settings can be changed. I have gone to the control system/NVIDIA Geforce driver and tried to search for the settings but cant findanything.

cheers
Paul
Re: NVIDIA Geforce
Date: February 23, 2008 06:08PM
Posted by: ThunderDesign
If u dont know how to unlock the Anti aliasing thing u dont have to lock them again. I think ur Processor or Videocard is just too slow. Otherwise u have to lower resolution INGAME. Or try lower detail level INGAME.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
Date: February 23, 2008 07:46PM
cheers raymond, its something I think i might have to do but i'd like to keep the detail as much as possible.
One thing I did notice was if I play on my laptop on mains the P.O is lower than if it runs on battery?

paul
Date: February 23, 2008 09:34PM
Posted by: mortal
Please post your NVidia + cpu specs.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: February 24, 2008 05:12PM
Hi

Heres my spec
AMD Athlon Processor 2800+
398Mhz
256M Ram

NVIDIA GForce 4 420 Go3M
Intergrated RAMDAC
Memory 32Mb

I have set the vertical sync to OFF,
Anything else do you think might speed the P.O a little?

Cheers
Paul
Date: February 24, 2008 09:31PM
Posted by: JackiMatra
More RAM.
It should do wonders.
256mb is a ridiculously small amount, these days.
I would suggest a gb or two.

I just read somewhere that it's quite inexpensive these days, and it's literally a snap to install it yourself.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy