Belini Valencia Magic data

Posted by fubby 
Belini Valencia Magic data
Date: February 09, 2008 12:01AM
Posted by: fubby
Hi people
I got the valencia track from belini working now, I had a look at the magic data and the cc grip is huge, 11800. I know that this should work well when applying the belini patch, but without it would it be still possible to compete with the cc cars, if not what value would you guys suggest for the cc grip. I could just change as I want but I feel like cheating....
Re: Belini Valencia Magic data
Date: February 09, 2008 04:00AM
Posted by: JackiMatra
10000 is the standard ace level CC grip and power for most all tracks.
Start with that and adjust it as you like.
Date: February 10, 2008 10:01PM
Posted by: fubby
thanks Jacki, but I would like to know what is used by you guys to compare a bit
Date: February 12, 2008 01:28PM
Posted by: savinaclaudio
Hi. I don't use Belini Patch, i use original gp3 1.13 physic file and performance for drivers (i mean 16328 as max) and engines (800 BHP).
I set the CC engine power usually at 10.000 and the CC grip in a range from 9.500 (as Cleveland or Toronto) to 13.000 (in many ovals the grip is over 12.000) just to have a very very very hard qualyfing lap (i mean i can get the pole, but i have to do a really perfect and aggressive lap).
But i think there is not a range which can be considered ok for all: it depends upon track, and your ability level (for me it is not the same in every circuit: there are circuit in which i feel very nice, and others where i am a disaster, i mean it depends also upon your feeling with the track, or with the particular setup you have to use for that circuit).
A good way could be: set the value at 10.000, test, test and again test the track, and then (only when you have a good feeling with the track) modify the value as you like or as you need.
Bye.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy