No cars with Belini track in GP3 2K

Posted by paultrim 
No cars with Belini track in GP3 2K
Date: January 18, 2008 08:45PM
Posted by: paultrim
Hi all

Sorry to keep going on about basic problems but I am just getting to grips with the editing. I have installed a belini track(not sure how yet?:) ) I notice I only have two cars on the grid at any time. The cars that I do see are the original 2000 cars. Any help would be great thanks, I'm racking up the hours now and my wife is getting hostile :)!!!

regards
paul
Re: No cars with Belini track in GP3 2K
Date: January 18, 2008 09:51PM
Posted by: drafi5
Try this:
Q: Cars vanish from the track, get invisible and appear back on some track-spots. This is happening on all tracks., or I can't see all cars at the race-start
A: Please check if the helmet files in the ..gp3jamsh\liveries\rh2002\helmets-directory and the helmet files in the gp3jams\liveries\rh2002\helmets-directory are write-protected. If they are not, please enable write-protection by right clicking on the filename and choosing "properties" from the pop-up-menu. ALL helmets files MUST be write-protected.

You will find rh2002.doc and other stuff at my homepage:
[http://www.drafi5.kilu2.de/]
[http://drafi5.de.vu/]
[http://hosted.filefront.com/drafi5/]

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Date: January 18, 2008 09:58PM
Posted by: fontanitacapo
Hi

I had the same problem. Send me your mail and I send you the file Liveries from Gp3jamsh. It's simple,

Aguante Pechito!
Date: January 19, 2008 09:33AM
Posted by: paultrim
Hi Drafi
I just checked my liveries folder but still have the original files from 2K and there is no additional helmet folder?
I tried logging onto your site bt it keeps throwing up unable to connect, I'l try again a bit later.

regards
paul
Date: January 20, 2008 12:17AM
Posted by: JackiMatra
Regarding cars, or parts of cars, disappearing and reappearing at certain parts of a Bellini track..

I had this happen on a number of Bellini tracks only, earlier.
As it only occurred on Bellini's super-detailed tracks and no other tracks, I guessed that it was probably because either my CPU (an Athlon XP3000) was too slow, or my graphics card (a Nvidia FX5700SE) couldn't cope with the track details, or, most likely I did not have enough RAM (512mb).

Installing a couple of new chips of RAM to bring me up to 2gb RAM completely eliminated the problem. All of the cars are now completely visible on all portions of all Bellini tracks. Assorted artifacts that would occasionally appear in the sky have also completely disappeared.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2008 12:18AM by JackiMatra.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy