question on AI behaviour

Posted by brnco 
question on AI behaviour
Date: September 27, 2007 03:04PM
Posted by: brnco
Is there more things to edit about AI than just grip and car power. I remember that in gp2 David Brabham and Jos Verstappen were difficult to pass and were crash prone...
...is there a parameter to edit that behaviour (in gp3 i mean, not interested in gp2 anymore)
Re: question on AI behaviour
Date: September 27, 2007 04:24PM
Posted by: harjinator
driver ability-using GP3 Edit. and also driver consistency (using teh range thing). Can have seperate Qualli and Race abilities (so Trulli would have a higher qualli ability than race ability for example)

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Date: September 27, 2007 04:32PM
is the range parameter race based or lap based. eg. a less consistant driver drives one race good and than the next bad in ch.mod, or is it that in the same race he can make some good and some bad laps.
Date: September 27, 2007 04:50PM
Posted by: Mr_Fossy
Its session based, lap consistency may be able to be changed in the Magic Data? Are some old threads on it someplace.
Date: September 29, 2007 11:20AM
Posted by: Brianf666
Two more things. Advanced physics editor can tune the characteristics of the AI cars as a group as well as the driver car. Then you can edit the track Magic Data to give a lot more variation to each race. These are more general tools but used in combination with the bits available in GP3Edit, you can get some quite realistic results. It won't give you Ralf, who only ever let MS pass easily or (going back a bit) Jordans that are far better in the rain.

Nico bites yer tyres!
Date: September 29, 2007 11:32AM
where can I download advanced pyhsics editor? And what lines do I have to edit in Magic data?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy