cc power factor in MD file

Posted by savinaclaudio 
cc power factor in MD file
Date: August 17, 2007 05:40PM
Posted by: savinaclaudio
Hi guys. I have a question for you racers...i have read a lot about it in the forum, but not solved the problem. In the MD file there is the cc grip factor value, and the cc power factor value. Ok: the cc grip value actually affects only cc drivers, but i notice that the cc power factor affects me too! I mean, if i increase the value, i feel my engine is better too (i feel more power: if i increase the value too much, it becomes impossible to drive the car, 'cause the engine reaches the max revs immidiatly even in 6th). But i read in the forum that the cc power factor affects only cc drivers. Do i misunderstand anything?
Thanks, Claudio.
Re: cc power factor in MD file
Date: August 20, 2007 10:44AM
Posted by: Brianf666
Can't say I notice any difference and I do use CC power and/or CC grip to regulate the balance between my car and the rest. I don't know the ratio that is used (if any) between the effect on CC and on drivers car. If it exists I'm sure someone on here will have worked out roughly what it is. DO you use the Advanced Physics Editor? Might be worth having a go at that too (beware the bouncing cars!) as it refreshes the parts that others can't reach.

Nico bites yer tyres!
Date: August 20, 2007 11:13AM
Posted by: Masterboy
Hello Claudio

I think if you have activate "Car power team dependent" in the GPxPatch (or other ones), Influenced that the power factor from human driver too.

Suggestion deactivate it.

Greeting from Austria
Date: August 21, 2007 09:48AM
Posted by: savinaclaudio
Thanks Masterboy: now that you told it to me it seems to be so obvious...
Great tip!
Happy racing to all.
Claudio from Italy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy