GP3 Cockpits editor

Posted by mwallace 
GP3 Cockpits editor
Date: June 10, 2002 02:24AM
Posted by: mwallace

Ive been having some problems with gp3 Cockpits editor v4 , the only editor that has managed to mess up the game (I have gp3 1.13). First of all, the program is 'unable to load cockpit data' from the correct decrypted no-cd .exe file. I tried everything, but still couldnt get it to import. Nevertheless, I tried installing a cockpit I downloaded, and all that did was mess up all the leds, so that the steering wheel is now a complete mess.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to either revert to my original cockpit or install a new one properly?

Thanks.

/¯¯/¯¯/¯¯/¯¯ M. Wallace /¯¯¯/¯¯¯¯
Re: GP3 Cockpits editor
Date: June 10, 2002 02:32AM
Posted by: Ellis
I also have this prob, just mine is with GP3 2000. I install a new cocpit, and the LEDs stay in the same place which looks horrible. Also, the driving aids leds dont move either.

I alos have the decrypted exe and all the needed stuff, but i just assumed i messed up somewhere.

I duno how to get the orgional cocpit back in either >;(

I wish GPx would support cocpits like it does carshapes

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: June 12, 2002 03:50AM
Posted by: mortal
Have you guys solved this problem, to restore yr original cockpit just restore the original jam files. Not all cockpits support the led positions, its a bit of hit and miss affair really.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: June 12, 2002 03:52AM
Posted by: chris
Yeah, I've got that problem, its really ugly.

'I reserve the right to contradict myself' - Richey Edwards, 1994.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy