2007update

Posted by Petros 
2007update
Date: July 10, 2007 03:53PM
Posted by: Petros
Hello

Sory but i'm new here and my englisch is not so good. I'm loking at the forum about 3 hours.

What muss i do to have in GP3 all new tracks a a new cars (BMW, Renault) and a update thtat will make that every car will have the speed of 2007 yer (spyker slowest and ferrari faster than renault) ?

please help me step by step

Thank you very much!
Re: 2007update
Date: July 10, 2007 04:41PM
Posted by: HFGP2
The uncomplicatest way is a fresh GP3-installation. Than install the officel patch (Download: [download.grandprixgames.org] )

First of all you need GP3edit. Do you have it? (If not, download it from [www.smyoung.fsnet.co.uk] [downloadlink])

Than install it and look for the decrypted GP3.exe (Downloadable in the old download section: [download.grandprixgames.org] )

Now you have to think about the tracks you want in your GP3. I think there are 17 slots but 18 races in the real season....

Look in the downloadsections ( [www.grandprixgames.org] & [old.grandprixgames.org] ) for the versions of the tracks you want to use. (Keep care, you need the ones that are working with GP3, not with GP3 2k!!!)

Than you need a carset which updates the drivers etc. I recommend you to wait for Nuvolaris ( in work; theme: [www.grandprixgames.org] ) or Calimbos (in work; theme: [www.grandprixgames.org] ) carsets. They will have a high quality level! If you just want the 2007 drivers etc. you can download it of drafis page ( [www.drafi5.kilu2.de] )

Have fun!
Date: July 10, 2007 06:24PM
Posted by: Brianf666
To make it all work and do some tuning you'll also need GPxPatch which allows a number of track and performance files to be loaded at startup each session.
I also use GP3Physics editor, GP3Track Editor (Paul Hoad's one) and Cmagic which lets me put custom track data into the great tracks we now have. I use GP3Master to update the images used behind the menus with 2007 pics. Drafi5's site also has an update for the Belini Istanbul track. You need the Belini one first but the Drafi5 version does run on GP3 1.13 (that's the patched and decrypted noCD version you will be using.
If you use Windows XP SP2 you will need to do some track editing on a lot of circuits as there are items that SP2 doesn't get along with. If that happens do a search for 0xc5 and 0xc6 editing. (Don't worry, its not as bad as it sounds)
Apart from the item on Drafi5's site, everything else I mentioned is available in our old downloads section.
Have fun.

Nico bites yer tyres!
Date: July 10, 2007 06:34PM
ok.

I have the names from year 2007. I can also change the car's painjob. But in the teamArt2007 i qual. Sutil is faster than Alonso... Where i can find a team work with fixed Performance ?

Thamks for Help!
Date: July 11, 2007 08:31AM
Posted by: Brianf666
GPxPatch has an option for using either team dependent or fixed performance. Most people use team dependent and adjust individual driver abilities along with car power in GP3Edit.

Nico bites yer tyres!
Date: July 11, 2007 10:22AM
whwn i run GP3Edit every team and driver has got the same performance (16100) and every team has got he same bhp power (760).

What to do?

GpxPath can add a txt file with performance, but where to download it??

sorry for bad english
Date: July 11, 2007 11:45AM
Posted by: Masterboy
Hello Petros

(@HFGP2 And @Brianf666 wrote it already ) download the great France Update from Drafi5's site . Performance is available also.

[http://www.drafi5.kilu2.de/france.rar]

Greeting from Austria
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy