Closed

Posted by Diax F1 
It should get better, Florian. Don't worry ^_^

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2007 06:05PM by Diax F1.
Next race will show what will really happen.....^^
French GP Practice: Valeo BMC 1-2
Despite his unfortunate problems in Silverstone, Fernando Alonso has bounced back by setting the fastest time in practice today.

On the flipside, championship leader and rookie winner Lewis Hamilton failed to set the world alight, setting a time only good for 11th. It proves that the order is extremely close, as he was less than two tenths off the pace of the Valeo BMC's.

The fastest test driver was Giedo van der Garde, who shocked everyone in the Madbull GP car, after showing up 4th on the timesheets, ahead of both race drivers.

My team is good!

K x
third and seventh place for my team not bad at all
go for it guys
I have a question for you guys. Due to the fact that there are no people in GPG.org driving, the activity of this series is much lower than any other league.

I am tempted to scrap the series after Season 1, and help the effort in the w300 and WGP.

Would you rather this series compete with the w300 and WGP and struggle, or have me and you guys help out them, and try to improve it beyond anything imaginable?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/06/2007 09:58PM by Diax F1.
Re: Closed
Date: August 04, 2007 04:26PM
Posted by: HFGP2
What do you mean?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy