Closed

Posted by Diax F1 
Re: ING Vodafone F1 GP3 Series: Jerez Testing Day 3
Date: June 25, 2007 04:53PM
Posted by: Rico
aight the series sucks now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Date: June 25, 2007 06:17PM
Posted by: Diax F1
The only reason I've done this is because some of the teams submitted their team and haven't been heard from since. Also, as I said, my life is gonna be hectic in future.

If this is the way it's going to be from people - I'll stop this series now. No point in continuing unless people actually enjoy it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2007 06:27PM by Diax F1.
Date: June 26, 2007 01:47PM
Posted by: HFGP2
Argh, I enjoy it! Don't stop! Rico tells only crap! I just finished 3 other helmets...
Date: June 26, 2007 05:39PM
Lol.

Should I have the calendar dates as real time, or for this first season, should I do it that as soon as I get the results, I post them?
Date: June 26, 2007 06:05PM
Posted by: HFGP2
yes, do it your way but DO it!^^
Date: June 26, 2007 06:52PM
Posted by: Rico
shut up HF ! :p i already told him to keep goin with it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Date: June 28, 2007 01:27PM
Thursdays always see the start of the race weekend. This week we are in Silverstone, for the British GP, with 4 Brit's capable of walking away with the prize of victory. With kind replication from the FIA, we have the press conference with four drivers who are hoping for victory in Britain on Sunday.

Thursday Press Conference: Britain
Drivers: Fernando Alonso (Valeo BMC), Kimi Raikkonen (MadBull GP), Sebastien Vettel (HF Racing), Felipe Massa (Petrobras GP)

Ted Kravitz:First of all, what do you all think of the cars in your new teams?
Fernando Alonso:Valeo BMC have been working extremely hard to ensure that the car is up to scratch. A real shame that I've not heard from Luc (Bernard, team boss) for some time.
Kimi Raikkonen: The car is very good. We've topped the timesheets several times during private testing, so there is no surprise that we're top dogs for the championship.
Sebastien Vettel: I think our car is capable of much, and I hope that if we're to win, I take that victory rather than Lewis (Hamilton, lead driver)
Felipe Massa:Our engine defecit to the top 4 teams may put us back a little, but I hope that we can win.
TK:Fernando, why do you think Luc has not been on the pitwall during your tests?
FA:I honestly don't know. But if it continues, I will not stay next season.
SV:He's probably on holiday, Fernando.
KR:What kind of team boss goes on holiday when his team need him, Sebastien?
FM:That makes little difference, Kimi. The fact that Luc and a couple of the other owners, including our team boss, have not been seen since they signed us up.
TK:Interesting....Sebastian, how does it feel to be in a race seat after testing with BMW-Sauber in 2006?
SV:It's nice to know that this series has given me the chance to compete in races, rather than tests. But either way, tomorrow the bulls*** stops and the chequered flag drops!
FA:Sebastien. Language. And it doesn't drop tomorrow - at least not in the sense you're talking.
SV:Thanks, the answer I wanted.....and I'll tone my tongue down.
KR:Yes. We are live on TV in some places.
TK:To be serious now. Kimi, does it feel unusual to not have a Mercedes engine in the back of your car?
KR:It does, as I hadn't really accustomed myself to it considering my past 5 years have been with McLaren-Mercedes.
TK:Felipe, you came 5th in this race in 2006. Will you want to improve?
FM:Of course. back then, the Ferrari wasn't totally the fastest car, and it was frustrating to be stuck behind Giancarlo (Fisichella), and to be beaten by a McLaren. Here's looking at you, Kimi.
TK:Enough of the banter. This conference seems to have run into overtime. Thank you for your time. Good luck in the race.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2007 02:32PM by Diax F1.
Nice Q&A!
Free Practice: Kubica tops the times
After todays very early Free Practice session, it appears the British GP will be closely fought between the Ferrari and Mercedes engine users, with Robert Kubica becoming the first second driver to top the timesheets. Closely behind him was Keeley F1's Jenson Button, who was 0.002s off the pace of the Polish ace. World Champion Fernando Alonso was third, and was only 0.056s behind at the end of the two hour period.

Despite the Mercedes users being in contention, HF Racing's drivers Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel struggled to keep up with their rivals, finishing 14th and 8th on the timesheets respectively, despite being only 2-3 tenths off the pace.

The fastest test driver was Keeley F1's Kazuki Nakajima, who finished 10th in the Ferrari-powered car 2 tenths behind lead driver Jenson Button.

The entire field was separated by under 1 second, showing that a minor blip in a qualifying lap could send a front runner to the back of the grid, whilst a blinding lap from a mid-field runner could put them on pole.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2007 11:03AM by Diax F1.
ooho look at that :p

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Qualifying: Raikkonen takes inaugral pole
Kimi Raikkonen will start the first ever GP3 Series race from pole position, after topping the timesheets during today's qualifying session. Rookie sensation Lewis Hamilton, despite not having the best of times on Friday, will start alongside him.

Both RSR Team cars (Nick Heidfeld and Giancarlo Fisichella) punched above their weight, and will start 8th and 4th respectively, places which would usually be occupied by Ferrari and Mercedes users.

Re: ING Vodafone F1 GP3 Series: Silverstone - Free Practice Pg5.
Date: July 01, 2007 12:31AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
oh damn... only the 10th row for my both drivers... that sucks :|
Its how a Minardi should work :p

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Re: ING Vodafone F1 GP3 Series: Silverstone - Free Practice Pg5.
Date: July 01, 2007 12:23PM
Rico, you %&$§"!&/()===/&%&%&%$§$%86/8 =DDDD
British GP Race: British revival
Today's British GP saw the two top British hopefuls take a 1-2 in the race. However, the Stevenage rookie Lewis Hamilton finished just ahead of the Somerset-born Jenson Button. Jarno Trulli rounded out the podium.

Despite starting on pole, Kimi Raikkonen struggled for grip, and eventually lost his front wing in a tussle with Giancarlo Fisichella. The Italian went away unscathed (eventually finishing 4th), whilst Raikkonen had to pit to replace the missing bodywork, and finished 12th.

At the moment, Hamilton leads the drivers title with 15 points, whilst Keeley Racing have taken the lead in the constructors title with 22 points.

Not bad, 2 points for us :D...Great Bourdais...i want him in F1!

Calendar update will be made tomorrow.
ok guys well done for a first race 4th place next race i'll hope that both drivers will be driving the complete race and score some points
Yeah, hamilton rules (the first race xD)!!!
A pity that vettel lost much positions and was the last one in the leaders lap.....

RB Segreteu did what I expected: they didn't finished last.
Re: ING Vodafone F1 GP3 Series: Silverstone - Qualifying Pg5.
Date: July 05, 2007 05:32PM
oh damn... what a @#$%& weekend for my Team :/
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy