Formula 1 Grand Prix 3 World Championship

Posted by Diax F1 
Formula 1 Grand Prix 3 World Championship
Date: April 16, 2007 03:57PM
Posted by: Diax F1
Tomorrow marks the start of the inaugral Formula 1 Grand Prix 3 World Championship.

The grid is still not full for the race - However, you can still race!

18 drivers...10 teams.......Greats such as Luiz Arthur Rocha, Gustavo Yudi and Pedro Pereira are raring to race in Australia! Join top rookies like Luca Fadda, and prepare for the chance of a lifetime!

Are you ready to become the first ever champion of the F1GP3WC?

Put in your effort by registering at [f1gp3worldchampionship.forumup.it]

This is your one chance to shine! Are you going to blow it now?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2007 04:14PM by Diax F1.
Re: Formula 1 Grand Prix 3 World Championship
Date: April 16, 2007 04:23PM
Posted by: abrakain
And if you want to follow the championship live........

[f1gp3wc.biz.ly]

everything you need to race or to follow in F1GP3WC.

Join us!

Gennaro d'auria
Date: April 16, 2007 04:34PM
Posted by: #10 Giammy
Yeah!This is our championship and we are waiting for new drivers ;)
Date: April 23, 2007 02:10PM
Posted by: #10 Giammy
Official Melbourne qualify report. F1gp3WC Staff.
Last days of Melbourne qualify session give to all a big surprise. First pole position of the story of F1gp3WC is cathched by Gustavo "Guto" Yudi, with Crotallus Ford. The surprise in second position of Florian Fischeder, which was the leader during all the week. Like in Barcelona test, "Giammy" Serra closed at 3rd place, after a good job. The second line is completed by the british Dean Kittleson, which made 1.28.068. At fifth position we find Luiz-Arthur "Tuca" Rocha, which didn't have a good felling with the track, and last driver of top-six (and first of rookies) Andrea Garau, with his Schizzo BMW. One of the "senator" of the championship, Gennaro D'Auria, with a lot of problems with setup, open fourth line. At 8th position there is Mauro Lecca, which preceded his team-owner (like in barcelona test) Luca Fadda, who is 11th. Between this two drivers, we can find second Schizzo BMW with "Leo" Cannas, and second Serra Nissan, with Giacomo Serra. in last lines of the grid there are Koen Wijns (12th), Eddie Vichta (13th) and Alberto Verano (14th).
Date: April 24, 2007 11:59AM
Posted by: Rico
Nice thing you guys put up there ! i wish all my luck to my mates in there José, Dean do youre best. Dean can go for champ and José for podiumsi hope ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Date: April 26, 2007 08:17PM
No way, Rico. I won't be able to challenge for the title. Example:

My time - 1m28.0

Gustavo Yudi's time - 1m25.8
Date: April 26, 2007 10:04PM
Then what the hell are you doing?! :p you could keep up with Ben all the time. i suspect theres a problem is un car ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Date: April 27, 2007 04:44PM
Considering it's normal physics and 900 bhp?
Date: April 27, 2007 07:27PM
why ur lookin to the details that much? im just tryin to cheer youre hopes up :p

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy