A cockpit layout from the early 1990's - photos

Posted by abdelkader 
A cockpit layout from the early 1990's - photos
Date: March 25, 2007 09:09PM
Posted by: abdelkader
Hi mates!

Maybe it's a slight off-topic but could anyone provide me with a good photo taken from inside of a cockpit of a Formula 1 car from the early 1990's (especially Williams Renault 1994, Ferrari 1994, McLaren Honda 1991)?

I am editing cockpit shapes and actually, I don't know what a real F-1 driver saw when driving in the early 1990's.

Every time, when I have done a cockpit, I think to myself : "Is it the way Ayrton saw the racetrack while racing, or not?"

I just want to make a perfect cockpit with the view as realistic as it's only possible.

Thanks in advance. :)

i am waiting for the photos...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2007 11:41PM by JackiMatra.
Thanks for that, but I need more :)

Re: A cockpit layout from the early 1990's - photos
Date: March 27, 2007 01:22PM
Posted by: prayerson
Hi Abdelkader

Here is my pic of the 1991 ferari .Would you be doing the 1991 cockpit? . I hope this helps

Thanks for your photos...

Actually, I am making a generic 1990's cockpit based on some works of different authors. I just edit this trying to get very realistic view.

In fact,the only cockpit which was VERY different from the rest was Williams F1 1991-94 (the cockpit of which used to cover driver's hands) while the rest of the cockpits were similar.

Date: March 28, 2007 12:28PM
Here is a version of the 1990's cockpit that came out a few years ago

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2007 12:34PM by prayerson.
Date: March 28, 2007 03:00PM
Posted by: duncan21
What`s this track? Phoenix? It`s great. Where download? The cockpit is "super" (where download?) ! Sorry for my english, i`m brazilian, ok?!
Date: March 28, 2007 04:06PM
YES it's Phoenix 1991 Track I'm about to release it .I'm about 90% done .I've spent alot time on this as this is my favorate track . I'll also upload the 90's cockpit at same time .This Phoenix 91 is my first attemp and I hope you Guy's would like it.

Coming out very soon!!
duncan21 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What`s this track? Phoenix? It`s great. Where
> download? The cockpit is "super" (where download?)
> ! Sorry for my english, i`m brazilian, ok?!

I think the cockpit is'1993 generic cockpit' which should be available at old download section.

Yes, that Phoenix, with lots of city buildings, looks splendid and we'll be looking forward to it.
The early 1990's cockpit that I am familiar with had no steering wheel display. This one does.
really great from you prayerson :-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy