This year`s season

Posted by Colin 
This year`s season
Date: March 03, 2007 09:22PM
Posted by: Colin
Well,once again I have finally converted GP3 to Season 2007 - as I have done foe countless past Seasons !!!!!!
I have downloaded the 2002 update ( a great base for this game pit sounds,camera views etc) then the 2007 update with the cars and ,helmets etc for this year!
Then using GPMaster the trackmaps and images in correct order
Then with GPX putting in the right Tracks in the 2007 Season
So , all in all, am now ready to go - all I have to do is put in the carset updates as when they come out using GPEdit 1.13
What a great season lies ahead !simply cannot wait as I play the season in real time using my own created team against this year`s teams !

Regards Colin
Re: This year`s season
Date: March 04, 2007 11:28AM
Posted by: Brianf666
Glad to hear it Colin. I'm also waiting for others to do the finer artwork and maybe an '07 carshape (hint hint) to show off the great car art that is available here.
I too like to mirror the races as I have no TV coverage of them in this sporting backwater. This new Friday testing will help me get even closer to the teams actual lap times etc., as I enjoy tweaking the MD for each track (Sepang is still the circuit from hell though).

Lets enjoy '07 as its looking like the closest season in a long time, especially if Maclaren still have gremlins and Ferrari catch that disease from Kimi.

Nico bites yer tyres!
Date: March 04, 2007 09:39PM
Posted by: The Lopper
^^^^

Hey hey, a Golden man!!:o I'm from Dromkeen on the Limerick Road from Tipp town, I know the pain of not having any tv coverage anymore!!!! Buggars Setanta robbed it off RTE! Thankfully got broadband now, might try and get live streaming this year.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2007 09:40PM by The Lopper.
Date: March 05, 2007 06:11PM
Posted by: Brianf666
Lopper you *£*%£%&bag. We've even considered using Vodafone broadband but the bandwidth restriction is useless and we don't get a signal worth squat here anyway. Maybe get a decent line later this year. And when the government pay us what we're owed we can get satellite and watch some terrible F1 again. Who you supporting? I'm a Williams fan and Nico is my man. Maybe some shocks this year.

Nico bites yer tyres!
Date: March 06, 2007 06:07PM
Posted by: The Lopper
Know the pain man! Was like that for the last two years, just had the poverty channels and crappy 45k tinternet. At least in 2005 TV3 showed the highlights but that went too. The whole broadband thing is a pisser, we had to deal with it for the past 3 years. Oh yeah Ireland's the 2nd richest country in the EU and all that, but half of us can't get broadband!! Was delighted when we get it this year. The only thing is your quality of life goes down the swanee when you become addicted to Youtube!!! ;)

Not even quite sure who I'm supporting this year. Haven't watched F1 in a year. Was a big Raikkonenn fan, but I dunno since he joined Ferrari. Reckon Heidfeld in the Beamer mightn't be a bad bet though ;-)
Date: March 10, 2007 06:11PM
Posted by: sonix
Is that update online? Does it work with GP4?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy