Mystery of Missing Menus

Posted by elio 
Mystery of Missing Menus
Date: February 12, 2007 08:15PM
Posted by: elio
I went to download some menus pics by JackieMatra and others from the old Misc.Graphics page and I am sure there are less in there than before. I was looking for F1 1991 and 1983 in particular and couldn't find them. I am sure there were more there before. I have looked in the 'new' Misc. Graphics pages too. Any ideas?

JackieMatra - if you are out there please get in touch!

philip.philip333@ntlworld.com

Thanks!

'Elio'
Re: Mystery of Missing Menus
Date: February 13, 2007 09:52AM
Posted by: JackiMatra
Hello, Philip.
I was about to answer your e-mail when I read this forum post of yours.
I apologize for not replying to you sooner, but I've had a family medical emergency to worry about lately.

You are right. It seems that many of my GP3 menu background sets have disappeared from the old downloads section. There were 225 photograph sets for every F1 season from 1967 through 1989 there earlier, but most of them are now no longer there.
Date: February 13, 2007 06:53PM
Posted by: elio
Hi JM got your email too.

Hope your loved one is OK now!

Cheers.

Elio
Date: February 13, 2007 08:02PM
Posted by: drafi5
Please report broken download links to Laurent (Lo2k), thanks.

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Date: February 13, 2007 10:02PM
Posted by: count.bazley
I don't think this is a case of broken links. I don't know about anyone else, but I am pretty sure that there are many (very) old downloads that we can't see in the old downloads section. Is there a limit on the number of items in each category perhaps?

Edit: Just had a count of downloads in the 'F1 Cars' and 'Season Packages' categories of the Old Downloads section, both have exactly 140 files for download in them. Although that could be a coincidence I infact believe that there is a database limit on those pages.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2007 10:10PM by count.bazley.
Date: February 14, 2007 05:10PM
Posted by: RRRReméééédiooo
I think there's a limit per page. Try this (search by autor) abd you will get it.

[old.grandprixgames.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2007 05:12PM by RRRReméééédiooo.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy