GP3 players views on rfactor or F1 Challenge 99-02

Posted by elio 
GP3 players views on rfactor or F1 Challenge 99-02
Date: January 05, 2007 02:54PM
Posted by: elio
I am getting really fed up of CTD when trying to play GP3 in versions beyond 2001 so ...

I am thinking of defecting to another game(at least partly as I am still working my way through a full season of GP3 in F185 and F198).

Which way should I jump ...

Option 1: Buy Rfactor for £29 and enjoy a limited range of add-ons or
Option 2: Try to get F1 Challange on ebay (if you can find it)and enjoy a larger range of add-ons.

I am particuarly into F1 and sports cards from the '80s and '70s.

Advice and comments most welcome!
I can't comment on rFactor as i haven't got it. But i wouldn't rate F1 Challenge over GP3.
Its just what ur system specs are. :P
U need High end for Rfactor and an Medium pc for F1 challenge.
Do you have a wheel?
Re: GP3 players views on rfactor or F1 Challenge 99-02
Date: January 07, 2007 09:12PM
Posted by: elio
I use keyboard for practical reasons
Re: GP3 players views on rfactor or F1 Challenge 99-02
Date: January 08, 2007 03:49AM
Posted by: vbc
I have tested GP4, GP3 and F1C, besides EA previous versions.
I have to say that if you look for simulation, go for GP4 or GP3 (depending on your pc), if you like to play many seasons and arcade mode, go for the EA games. If you like graphics, you need a good pc, then it is your choise between GP4 and F1C (one for simulation the other for arcade mode).

I tested rfactor's demo and I do not think that rfactor is designed for F1, I know that there are some mods but still, it is a racing game, generic.

Good luck

Thanks GP3Hotlaps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy