Help

Posted by Scottgp3 
Help
Date: January 04, 2007 04:47PM
Posted by: Scottgp3
Hi all,

Could someone please provide me with step by step instructions on how to update GP3.

From what i can figure out i need to do the following:

1: Decrypt the GP3.exe (does somebody have the GP3DECRYPTOR software)
2: Use GP3edit?

Thanks
Re: Help
Date: January 04, 2007 08:00PM
Posted by: quickslick
have a look in the faq thread
Date: January 04, 2007 11:08PM
Posted by: BellofFanClub
Or look in the old file section

Tyrrell still No1 B.A.R None
Date: January 04, 2007 11:51PM
Posted by: Scottgp3
Okay,

Have sorted it out now, but the carset have have downloaded has a fault. The tyres show the barriers or other car, and are not the tyres!

Thanks

Scott
Date: January 06, 2007 05:33PM
Posted by: bazza_racer
its strange i've had this problem too but only on my laptop.
downloaded the gp3 v1.13 patch, gp3.exe decrypt, and gp3 edit. Now, on my home pc it all works quite sweet (touch wood) but when i do the exact same thing with the exact same files i too have the trouble that the in-car cockpit view the tyres have a mirror effect of whatever you're driving alongside.
but it continues to do it even if you export the original settings, and downloading new tyre sets doesnt seem to help

does anyone have any ideas......

Bazza

"If in doubt go FLAT OUT!!"
Date: January 06, 2007 08:40PM
Posted by: RRRReméééédiooo
Possibly graphic card issues?
Date: January 06, 2007 09:13PM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
Maybe you have GP3 Edit open when you enter the game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: January 06, 2007 11:20PM
Posted by: RRRReméééédiooo
I had this same problem when I had an old intel onboard card playing in that terrible win2000 os.
Date: January 07, 2007 10:28AM
Posted by: Brianf666
I have seen this (still have it now) on ATI Rage, Gforce2, Gforce4 and ATI Radeon cards. I have been vigilant with updating drivers and changing resolutions. Still about 50% of the time I get the mirror tyres in cockpit view. I am so used to it I don't even think about it any more. I just switch to chase view (which crashes more often).

BTW, to Scott. Just about all downloads have a gp3form.txt file (or similar) with installation instructions.

Brian

Nico bites yer tyres!
Date: January 08, 2007 01:06PM
Posted by: bazza_racer
ah hadn't thought of that... i'll give it a go. not all that bothered just put it don to my misses having a s**t laptop and that i'll just have to be sociable to her housemates when i'm there. lol

cheers guys.

baz

"If in doubt go, FLAT OUT!!"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy